Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awesome thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Womb like a clown car

Ramming like bull (RLB)

These are now going down in bubhub history, and my everyday lexicon. Absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    "renting clothes and being rammed in 2012"

Good luck with the ttc TL

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    Can I just ask (cause I'm curious and can't see your sig on my phone), did you buy a whole heap of girls only clothes off her plus the bedding or unisex plus girls clothes? Just wondering why you would buy girls clothes before you fell pregnant, I am really just curious...off topic
    I over prepare for things. We knew we wanted to have many more kids, so we started only buying too-cute-to-miss baby things and putting them away. We're picky about clothes, and her bundle had all the things I wanted for my collection. I already had a 'boy' collection, and her items finished my 'girl' collection.

Our theory is that we can save money by not having to buy clothing during the pregnancy; using the money on bottles, nappies and big ticket items. Then at 20 weeks we can simply remove the relevant storage boxes and stock up the cupboard. No stress involved.
    Theory, anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    Can I just ask (cause I'm curious and can't see your sig on my phone), did you buy a whole heap of girls only clothes off her plus the bedding or unisex plus girls clothes? Just wondering why you would buy girls clothes before you fell pregnant, I am really just curious...off topic
    I got 2 big garbage bags full of girls clothes in all sizes off of my mum from a neighbour who was just going to throw them out. We havent conceived yet. I figure I have a 50/50 chance of having a girl so why not grab the clothes while I can

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have boys and girls clothes up to about size 1, in storage, thanks to twin nieces and 2 godsons! Im clearing out the sizes once bellyfruit grows out of them, but I still buy the occasional outfit on our local buy and sell FB page, before I had my BFP this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh, just saw this thread - TL you are amazing! Hope she pulls her head in & apologises for being so rude to you. Loved your response to her - was rofl. Good luck TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally, I read it all! WOW!!

Very best wishes in your TTC journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we've overloaded the BH system ~ trying to reply to this thread the computer just took 5mins to respond!

Some PP's say she must be on drugs...come on guys, I've bumped into at least a dozen drug addicts (and that's just on public transport) with more sense than to ask for exorbitantly priced clothes back from the person you sold them to as though it was just a loan.

A PP mentioned rotating baby items between friends... Tomorrow I'm getting an emmajunga pram dropped off by a frind so I can take it, along with our baby capsule, a million clothes that our bub has outgrown, and every doowhatsit and whosemidad he no longer uses to some friends who've just had their first bub. Oh, what was I thinking...I think I may now charge them $14,000.

I take offense to the 'womb like a clown car... (I used to be a clown ~ truly)' I have an unused clown car in my shed if anyone would like to purchase it...asking price: $220. Scrap of paper receipt provided upon purchase.

It comes complete with a complement of cats dressed in their finery, so you can try for the guiness record of 'how many teenage cats can you fit in a VW backseat.' That, and a ramming-bull chauffeur dressed in pumpkin patch pie. With a giant horse-carrot.

Geez, this thread has REALLY messed me up...

Good luck with your journey to conceive, TLove. If you would like to borrow my clown bike for your cat to ride in the photos, PM me!
    Last edited by BaronessM; 11-06-2012 at 05:14. Reason: Forgot the giant horse-carrot

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BaronessM For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (10-06-2012),Apple iPhart6  (11-06-2012),CharlieBug  (10-06-2012),IndigoJ  (10-06-2012),lambjam  (10-06-2012),LillyPonds  (10-06-2012),Mopoke  (10-06-2012),MuminMind  (10-06-2012),mumoftwoboys2005  (10-06-2012),oconky  (10-06-2012)