Closed Thread
Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    *cough* this is meant to be dripping with sarcasm right?
    ..saturated!!

But - tone doesn't always come across in txt, and she may feel like she can't possibly crush the OPs dreams by demanding the return of the clothes

beat nuttery with nuttery
    Last edited by FiveInTheBed; 08-06-2012 at 16:45.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FiveInTheBed For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Thanks for calling me an Indian giver. Although not sure if I can be classed as one seen as though it was a mutual understanding that these items were going to be returned to me eventually and had already been offered back to me a few months prior.
    Your original post simply stated you ASKED for things back nothing about a 'mutual understanding' or 'friends offering' - quite different circumstances! :rollseyes:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I can't stop shaking my head!! I would keep the reply short & sweet so as not to confuse her. 'NO!'

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lennie For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    I'd say 'the thing is when we made a 'sale deal' I DID want to keep them, thats why I paid for them not just borrowed them from you and whether or not K I or I can have more children is irrelevant, sorry you misunderstood when I bought them originally'

She really is a total nut job!!!! (lol auto correct tried to correct nut job to button haha!)
    Whooooo another great response. I have sent my children away to play so I can keep refreshing this thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow. I'd be replying with 'actually, you're NOT just going to borrow them at all. Look, this is really awkward but I bought them off you, I paid you for them. They are no longer yours to decide what happens to them and you certainly are not entitled to TELL me you are going to borrow what belongs to DH and I.

And for the record, it is completely inappropriate to comment on whether DH and I can have more children.'
    I'm another who agrees this is the perfect response.

I'm shocked at her rudeness. It just gets worse and worse.

In all seriousness its quite nasty and insensitive to tell someone they don't know if they can have more children so they should give all their baby clothes to you. Forget 'quite'. Definitely nasty.

I'm getting angry for you just thinking about it. Grrrr. I can think of some strongly worded replies but I think you're far too polite to use them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

austmum  (09-06-2012),Ellymoe  (08-06-2012),FluffyDucks  (08-06-2012),MegaGuts  (09-06-2012),Orris Apjoko  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. I'd be replying with 'actually, you're NOT just going to borrow them at all. Look, this is really awkward but I bought them off you, I paid you for them. They are no longer yours to decide what happens to them and you certainly are not entitled to TELL me you are going to borrow what belongs to DH and I.

And for the record, it is completely inappropriate to comment on whether DH and I can have more children.'
    This is a perfect response. How do people like this survive in the world? Honestly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ugh what a disgusting woman. id be lol'ing in all my replies.

oh THOSE clothes! lol sorry i sold em on already!! yea we might not be able to have any more kids. oh wait your already an expert in my uterus arnt you?

geezr sorry, since im not able to get utd we used them as rags to polish the car!

well those scans arnt always accurate yanno, maybe you shoykd stock up on boy clothes too. IF it is infact a girl, i got some clothes im trying to sell if your interested?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PuppyGuts For This Useful Post:

insanity  (08-06-2012),MegaGuts  (09-06-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you are alright. She is way out of line. I would of gone bonkers. But I think you should just ignore any txts she sends you. If she calls answer and say you are extremely rude and I will not be giving any of MY clothes to you goodbye.
    Then I prob would avoid contact with her. For her to say something like that to you is so so low.

I really hope u are ok

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughLove View Post
    Certified nutjob.

'I didn't want to make a deal 4 them, I am just going to borrow them until she outgrows the biggest ones? Don't want to keep them so no need for a sale deal. If theyre all together no problem i'll get them washed when we're done with them so it's exactly like new. You and K don't even know if u can even have another bby so it's only fair that I get the full worth of the clothes. some of them were very expensive u know!!'

So... she wants to borrow my clothes, even the new ones still in packets, with the promise to return them washed once her kid outgrows the size 1s?
    The baby is only 25 weeks IN UTERO. It will be a good 2 years until I see the clothes again, if they're not sold on, stained or ruined.

Why do I always attract the loonies. For anyone else this wouldn't even be an issue
    Omg! Why did she sell them to you knowing some of them are/very expensive lol weirdo. I would ignore her like you said before she is a distant- relative.......

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree this is a perfect reply.

I really can't believe what a nutter she is!!

Have you shown these messages to your DH? Can he say something to her as well?