+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking gestational surrogate in WA

Hello,
    We are seeking a surrogate mother to carry our baby. We have been extraordinarily fortunate to have one child who is just wonderful. We understand there are people who need surrogates far more than us, so we bear that in mind and wish everyone the best of luck in starting their families.

We are very, very keen to have a second child and whilst I believe that our eggs and sperm are ok, I suffer terribly from hyperemesis gravidarum for the entire pregnancy, which requires hospitalisation. HG is a relatively rare condition, and I have the most intense form of it during pregnancy. The effects are extreme illness which is debilitating and threatens both the mum and foetus. It is a condition of the mother, not the baby and disappears the day after delivery.
    We yearn for another child and all the joy they bring with them, but are fearful for the negative impact the pregnancy will have on both the unborn baby and on our toddler.

Once again, we realise how fortunate we already are, but if anyone is able to assist our family we would love to hear from you.

thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi simrach, I tried to use that link but it tells me it is invalid..?
    can you have a look at it please?
    thanks
    mm

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi minimonkey

I've just removed that link - it was to a deleted thread (which is why it wouldn't work).

sorry that I cant be more helpful - and I hope that you will find the help and support that you are looking for.

Regards
    Jenny

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems to me that your wish is sincere and I think there will be some option just for you. It is great that you value the gift of giving birth so much.