+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    But even when vaccinated, you can still contract the disease? Would you still try and sue if the child WAS immunized?
    No because then I would know they were trying to prevent spread of disease so how can that be anyone's fault? okay law and order is ridiculous yes.. but Tbh if an unvaxed child was the reason my tiny baby died.. I probably wouldn't sue the parents. I would probably want to kill them. Of course I wouldn't but I'd go out of my way to ruin their life. Yep.. its awful and pointless but true. I don't know if I could ever get over it and forgive. I don't know how people ever do. My friend lost a baby last year and.. its something no parent should ever go through

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Annabella View Post
    And that would achieve....?

It wouldn't bring your child back
    Why does society put murderers and rapists in jail? Because knowing that perpetrators of a crime are being held responsible provides *some* relief to the victim/family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Why does society put murderers and rapists in jail? Because knowing that perpetrators of a crime are being held responsible provides *some* relief to the victim/family.
    No, it gets them off the street and into programs that might change their ways.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Accidents happen, but families do all sorts of things in grief. Why did the mother not take the screaming feverish baby to hospital?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    No, it gets them off the street and into programs that might change their ways.
    Thats part of it...

Justice/relief for victims is also important. Otherwise why are there victim impact statements in court then if relief to the victim isn't part of the equation?

Anyway the question was why I (thats ME not you) would press for charges. And that's my reasoning.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    Accidents happen, but families do all sorts of things in grief. Why did the mother not take the screaming feverish baby to hospital?
    Because apparently she was too busy having fun - I didn't see that part of the episode but from what I did see, the babies mother found her dead, assumed she herself was responsible and buried the baby in a shallow grave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    Because apparently she was too busy having fun - I didn't see that part of the episode but from what I did see, the babies mother found her dead, assumed she herself was responsible and buried the baby in a shallow grave.
    She was with the baby who was hot and kept screaming, then she went quiet so the mum went back to sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh yes I have seen this episode. What a misinformed piece of cr*p . Even if your child is immunised it can still contract the illness. Also you can not regulate who gets to be in open public spaces.

This show is also the one that made bipolar suffers to look like complete nut jobs a few yrs back and I have spent some time trying to convince people that no we are not insane we just have a chemical imbalance in our brains.

Shows like this make me want to scream.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fichicken For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    If my young bub died because of an older child that wasn't vaccinated, I'd explore my Options in trying to sue the mother's butt.
    I believe that people will be looking into legal options...actually I am sure there is cases of this in USA already...

some docs also agree that the law should be used now..

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    some docs also agree that the law should be used now..
    What law? Do people really want to live in a world where a government body takes away a parents' right to choose for their family?