+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Does anyone know where I can watch the UK on online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah it is pretty bad. I'm all for pain relief if it's needed but widwives shouldn't be pushing epis at the beginning of labour before the pain even gets bad!! strange!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KCT View Post
    Yeah it is pretty bad. I'm all for pain relief if it's needed but widwives shouldn't be pushing epis at the beginning of labour before the pain even gets bad!! strange!
    I think you mean medwives.

(are they actually midwives? On other foxtel shows most of them are OB nurses...which explains a lot..)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    I think you mean medwives.

(are they actually midwives? On other foxtel shows most of them are OB nurses...which explains a lot..)
    What is an ob nurse? I can't beleive how they laughed at the lady wanting to birth naturally

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bebehvala View Post
    Subscribing to get the link tomoz. Thanks.
    Me too. Subscribing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Those my birth statistics are old now, like 2006, I wish they would update.

Anyway, in USA, I guess the amount of suing would have an impact. Still, I saw snippets of the show a few times and didn't bother watching after that.

I don't have a problem with epidurals if that's what a woman wants. My friend was adamant after learning about the pros and cons that she wouldn't have one, but in the middle of labour, begged for one.

I knew I never wanted to have one, but still screamed for one during my daughter's birth, I'm glad it was too late

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm disgusted by that blonde older midwife with the natural birthing couple. The way that they portray the natural birthing mother is mean, its like they are trying to say she is insane and they are making her partner out to be a d**khead. I wish I had such a supportive husband who would advocate for me so well.

The way that all the midwives and nurses are behaving at the nursing station is inapropriate (sp) sitting there rolling there eys.

I applaud the natural birth mother for her resolve in a situation like that, also he doula is amazing at supporting the couple. The daddy is just amazing and I wish there were more men out there willing to support there partner like he does, what an amazing man.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fichicken For This Useful Post:

Opinionated  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I only watched 20 minutes, it was just awful.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arrrggghhhh why do I watch this show!!

"just came back from the drs office, I'm 4days over and heading to the hospital, I'm two cms dialated so getting induced, because I have a possible amnio leak"

MASSIVE WTF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    Arrrggghhhh why do I watch this show!!

"just came back from the drs office, I'm 4days over and heading to the hospital, I'm two cms dialated so getting induced, because I have a possible amnio leak"

MASSIVE WTF.
    Yeah and what was with them wanting to put a little monitor inside the mum.. ah!!! Do they do that here?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub