Gosh, I am such an incompetent cook, and a hazard in the kitchen. The following is my own personal recipe for "smoked" pasta.
Sandra's Smoked Pasta1. Bring slightly salted water to the boil in a small saucepan.
2. Add pasta and forget all about the cooking instructions on the pack.
3. Neglect your kids and read every possible thread on bubhub while the pasta is boiling on the stovetop.
4. The smell of burned saucepan filling the house is an indication that it is about time to remove the pot from the heat.
5. Forget about draining the pasta- there is no bl00dy water left in the pot!
6. Scrape the pasta out of the pot and serve with a dash of pesto.
7. Chuck the saucepan in the bin, as no amount of cleaning will save the poor thing.
Voila, et bon appetit!
Sad thing is, I was starving and ate the whole thing!