+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just thought I'd update still not pregnant we're taking a break from ttc ATM and just working on our wedding plans, hope everyone else has had more luck and would be great to meet with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georgia and jade I'm amber I'm 20 years old expecting my baby boy in July the 8th so ill have a new born in 5 months time so exciting my bf works every day I live in highbury so not far from parahills at all would love to meet up with use two if u both live close

Thanks
    Reviews
    heya havnt got any replies from anyone in this thread but thougtht id update ne waizz..my names sarah, im 22 and currently living in the playford area but considering moving closer to my family coz its so isolating for me up here...i would love to do meet ups but will hav to put it of soonish as im expecting my lil girl in 26 days via elective csection, my lil boy is 13 months old...hope to chat with some other young mummiezz soon..xx take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I'm Sarah, I'm 24 and expecting my first baby with my husband in September. We live NE of the city and am really interested in meeting some new people
    My friends have become so distant, my husband works 50+ hours a week during the night and we don't have any friends with children.
    If anyone is interested in meeting up I'd love to hear from you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mums!

if you are feeling alone throughout your pregnancy then contact me
    im a second year midwifery student in melbourne! as part of our studies we offer one on one support to mums - and you are doing me a huge favour by helping me learn lots more too.
    contact me on bmcmid@gmail.com for more info
    would love to hear from you ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there....just looking for some new mummy friends ....
    I'm in gawler area if u wanna email me its missmissyjane@gmail.com
    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jade, I'm trying to find some new friends with kids too. I'm Mel. If u want to email me it missmissyjane@gmail.com

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm Elaine I am 23 and have 2 boys Connor is 2 and cole is 5 months I'm moving up to munno para west on the 5th of October and don't know anyone up that way would live to get to know a few people

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Laineypops View Post
    Hi all I'm Elaine I am 23 and have 2 boys Connor is 2 and cole is 5 months I'm moving up to munno para west on the 5th of October and don't know anyone up that way would live to get to know a few people
    Thats the area I'm in. I'm 19 with a 2 year old boy, Wyatt. We go to a young mums playgroup at the Gawler hospital, it's free so everyone should come along feel free to facebook me @ Chelsea Kozak

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would be awesome to go to some play groups but I don't drive so would have to get the hubby to drive me if he isn't to busy tried to add u on Facebook but wasn't sure which one was u. Add me it's Elaine Dymond and my profile pic is of my 2 boys