+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Depending how often you fly or travel you can get a trunki snoozihedz which is a blanket and inflatable pillow and the blanket connects to the pillow. It all folds compactly. Sometimes they do have blankets/pillows on domestic flights but you need to ask.

Has she been on a plane before? I would play 'planes' with her and your DS just so they have a bit of an idea. Try the library for books on flying too. If she understands she can't get up unless to go to the toilet it might help. You can take playdoh but as a PP said it would be messy. I would take a small tub just in case - be prepared for them to inspect it though.

Good luck
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always try to get a seat over the wing. The vibrations and white noise always get my LO's right to sleep.

On our last flight, my 2 year old had a Disney Princess magnetic book. There was a Belle and Cinderella and she could dress them up in all kinds of magnetic outfits. She kept dropping her crayons, so I was grateful for the magnets.

Sent from my Desire HD using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miniriz View Post
    I always try to get a seat over the wing. The vibrations and white noise always get my LO's right to sleep.

On our last flight, my 2 year old had a Disney Princess magnetic book. There was a Belle and Cinderella and she could dress them up in all kinds of magnetic outfits. She kept dropping her crayons, so I was grateful for the magnets.

Sent from my Desire HD using BubHub
    Wow a magnetic book sounds great ... Might start a hunt for some similar toys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have always been given a blanket and pillow for the kids on every domestic flight and thats qantas jetstar and virgin. as for the entertainment we've always taken the dvd player with lots of different shows, the ds and the ipod touch we also take a mini magnadoodle, 2 board books, whiteboard maker with drawing board books, lots of food and a few treats.

the staff are usually wonderful and will help with disruptive toddlers

good luck we just got back from darwin a few weeks ago it was a pretty uneventful trip the kids love flying