+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it's a lovely sentiment, definielty not something expected.

I got nothing from XDP, it never even crossed my mind, I was too preoccupied in my new baby, but it would have been a nice surprise.

I'm getting a new car this time, but that's because I need one, i'm not expecting anything else from DP, I don't think he has any idea this kind of thing exsists and he isn't the kind of guy to just surprise me with jewellery or luxurious gifts lol.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    In general i dont understand why people give two hoots about what others get or do? And form such strong judgmental opinions on it?

Like milktinis sig says, live and let live.

Presents all around!!! *pegs gift boxes at you all* some will be filled with random things, seeds, bread clips, a barbie coat hanger. If ur real lucky u'll get a fart in bottle.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (07-06-2012),Littlemissmetal  (07-06-2012),mrsdj1234  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Can I have food DiamondEyes?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No benji u def get a fart in a bottle you're special

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    No benji u def get a fart in a bottle you're special
    Fine, I'll just sit here with my yoghurt and sulk then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If a mun can get a push present can the dad get a 'insert name here' present?

Push presents are rubbish

ToughLove, u are my new favourite person. Love ur response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyman View Post

Erm.. I would say that anyone can get a present! I don't think there are any hard and fast rules.

Interesting, though, that some people seem to think the man and woman play identical roles in the producing of a child.

I think it's quite nice to buy someone (of either sex) a present when they're sick. And I consider pregnancy/ childbirth WAY worse than being sick!

ETA - I'm counting myself pretty fortunate here to be in a relationship where we do nice things for each other just to make the other person happy, without keeping score. I'd hate for DH to feel hard done by if I got a present and he didn't, nor vice versa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwertyman View Post

Depends where is he inserting his name? lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, if this is the case... shouldn't the sex have been the 'present' for the dad? Gee, hard work that is compared to giving birth.

I'll totally be buying DP something to celebrate when the time comes - prob a nice photo frame for his office for a pic of his new bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    In general i dont understand why people give two hoots about what others get or do? And form such strong judgmental opinions on it?

Like milktinis sig says, live and let live.

Presents all around!!! *pegs gift boxes at you all* some will be filled with random things, seeds, bread clips, a barbie coat hanger. If ur real lucky u'll get a fart in bottle.
    Oh an I also love how most things, this thread has turned into a man vs female debate

Jealousy is a curse.