+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm 172cm, currently 72kg. I have been trying to lose weight. I'm 9kg down and have 7kg to go until I'm happy.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well I'm going to seem huge here...

177 and 135 kgs.

I do have a big frame and fit size 12/14 clothing when I weigh 100kgs. No idea how that works but it does.

So I am 30-35 kgs up on when I used to be and hating it.

BUT

I excersize (I walk and jog between 5 - 10 kms a day) plus other stuff, eat well, drink lots of water and can't lose weight and no idea why. I'm doing all that I used to do to lose weight and its not working. Am meant to go in to have bloods done so we can see whats going on but haven't had a chance to go in yet.

So yeah, I can appreciate how you feel. I have no self esteem and hate the way I look but right now my body isnt interested in losing weight regardless of what I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 167cm and 49kg.

Ii sounds really skinny, but i think i just have super light bones or something. I have muffin tops some days, and a jelly belly every day

No boobs though I wish I had boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    160 cm tall, between 75-78 kg

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Well I'm going to seem huge here...

177 and 135 kgs.

I do have a big frame and fit size 12/14 clothing when I weigh 100kgs. No idea how that works but it does.

So I am 30-35 kgs up on when I used to be and hating it.

BUT

I excersize (I walk and jog between 5 - 10 kms a day) plus other stuff, eat well, drink lots of water and can't lose weight and no idea why. I'm doing all that I used to do to lose weight and its not working. Am meant to go in to have bloods done so we can see whats going on but haven't had a chance to go in yet.

So yeah, I can appreciate how you feel. I have no self esteem and hate the way I look but right now my body isnt interested in losing weight regardless of what I do.
    I feel for you because I know how this feels. I'm 163cm and 74kg, would love to be 65kg but it just won't budge. I was 71kg before being pregnant so still overweight.

I wasnt always like this, I've now got PCOS which unfortunately has a side affect of excess weight. I exercise every day and eat healthy (an odd treat here or there of course).

OP you have nothing to worry about weight wise!!! If you're feeling 'fat' perhaps it's only toning required

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im 166cm and hover between 56 and 58 kgs and I STILL have the little tummy pouch the boys left me. Pilates can tone, but when skin is stretched it's harder to reverse it I have found just small walks and stretching everyday helps not only tone and make you feel less blah, but clears the head too.

The upside, I EARNT the pouch, I have two kids, something that Im so thankful for considering my health has gone to **** in the last 4 years. Wear your body with pride OP

DH is a happy boy, Im thrilled he still finds me attractive after 10 years together, I do tell him he's nuts though :P

When you tone too, muscle weighs more than fat, so just bear in mind that even though the scales might say one thing, you are TONED and look better as a result. Something that DH has finally gotten through to me

Now WHERE is that mud cake? :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel very similar to you OP. I'm 168cm and 61kg. It's perfectly healthy in terms of BMI etc but I feel huge and horrible all the time. Pre-baby I was around 57kg and happy, but I can't for all my might get back there.

Perhaps just try and focus on being fit and healthy, and not a number on the scales. I know when I clean up my diet and walk every day I feel a million times better, despite being the same weight as when I eat poorly and don't exercise. When I get really down on my weight I try to focus on all the wonderful things I have in life, and that puts things in perspective for me.
    Last edited by decemberbubba; 07-06-2012 at 08:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 157 cms and weigh about 77kgs. I hate it. Pre kids I always weighed between 49-52 kgs. I have a medical condition now that makes it very very hard to lose weight. It sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 170cm and 64kg.

I'm happy. It's the right weight for me. I'm broad shouldered and any lighter (I was 61kg once) and I look really boney up top. I also have a big head and when I was lighter my head looked too big for my body. Was not nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    167cm and 75 kgs.

Tbh i do like what i see i used to weigh 130kgs... So from that ive learnt to appreciate where im at, while still trying my best to get where i want to be. (65kgs)
    What was your secret to that weightloss? (great work btw).