AF is all outta whack since our cancelled IVF cycle last month.
Which means I would be due to start jabbing while I'm away in Melbourne for a weeks holiday!
Have any of you jabbed whilst on holidays?
Flown with your esky?
The clinic thinks I should wait until I am back home, but that means yet another month of waiting
Im not sure what to do.