+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got myself something similar to that ahh bra actually Joye! from big w but only $10 wear it every single day if I don't have to go out lol.

Renn - I'm pretty much exactly the same!! was a 12B now I got some 12C's but non-underwire they're pretty comfy and good thanks!! I'm just 17 weeks now but I don't think I'll be growing much more.

TreeGirl - thankyouu your comment was rather reassuring haha and you're very right it is a legitamate question I love this site everyone is so helpful understanding and kind lol makes you feel kinda fuzzy in this over-emotional state hahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had lorna Jane seam free bras in M... (I was a 12 B) and they were the most comfortable bras... no wires or anything

Then I got pregnant. By week 8 these bras were agony. (I've saved them all though, one day they'll probably fit again)

Turns out I had already gone up a cup size by then. I'm still a 12 C but they're growing quick. I won't be surprised if I need to by more in a few months.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lightsaber For This Useful Post:

gluteousmaximus  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my first maternity bra around week 9. My first pregnancy symptom was the worst pain ever in my boobs - I couldn't wear a normal one, it simply hurt way too much. I also found I had to buy a bra for night time, from very early on I felt like I needed support when I was sleeping. It's been a little pricey as my boobs have definately grown since then, I've gone up both cup and back sizes, but it was absolutely necessary and relieved a lot of pain for me. I was pregnant over both Christmas and my birthday so I requested bras n things vouchers sorry for the essay! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is my second pregnancy & I have gone from a 12c to a 14d and that was by 10 weeks. They have settled down alot now but I will go back in my 3rd trimester to get fitted properly for maternity bras. Everyone is different so it just depends on your body and what you feel comfortable with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I got pregnant I was a 16E and my boobs haven't grown at all (im 41+5) and my milk has come in. I only recently went to bras n things and got a couple of mat bras but only for the convenience when bfing as all my pre pregnancy bras still fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Buy a feed bra around 36 weeks..but wear a soft cup (wire free) all the way through preg..don't wear your feeding bra till after baby..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so much withloveandlimits don't apoligize for the essay long comments are good haha! I always end up going to write something small but end up doing the same
    I know I have a long way to wait yet but what about nursing pads? I've never really had any allergies to anything but I've heard that some people get reactions to some, so would I be best off to just get those bamboo ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,I purchased a couple of cheap bras from Kmart at 8 weeks but then I got fitted at 12 weeks as my boobs had grown SO much and were very tender ++. I totally recommend getting fitted properly as the cheap bras are of NO comparison in support what so ever! The bras I got fitted with were the brand 'hot milk' and are fantastic. They are a little pricey but I was lucky to find a sale on brands exclusive.
    I am hoping that by taking care of my girls, they stay in their spots hahaha
    Goodluck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2bkb For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, apparently if you wear underwire through pregnancy, it can disrupt the growth of milk ducts and can cause mastitis!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2bkb For This Useful Post: