+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default review travel booster seat

We would ADOREBEING ABLE TO REVIEW THIS GREAT ITEM.As we live in Sydney,and our families live in some pretty remote places,taking MonChris to see the family would be so much easier with this.And,as a safety item,i think it is important to get a truly accurate,informed and professional review on such an important item (which i would give in a totally unbiased and "mum friendly " fashion,with all pro,s /con,s covered ) i get a chance to participate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes please!
    My 20month old says he is a big boy now so won't use his high chair but he is still too short for the table. We have been sitting at his little table for dinner, being heavily pregnant does not make that a simple task.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default reviewing the travel booster

Reading throught the thread there seems to be many people to choose from however my husband and my one year old and i travel (drive) to sydney every four to six weeks to see my husbands family and it is often difficult to get a high chair at truck stops etc.. I would be happy to reivew the travel booster. I will review how it packs away in our car, how easy it is to set up and pack away on the go and how well my son sits in it to eat his lunch, he hates high chairs to this might be just the thing for him!!!CheersJennifer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd love to review this. I am going back to work shortly and my Mum will be having my 7 month old and she doesn't have room for a highchair so this would be ideal. We have been looking at all the ones available and I like the height this one seems to offer. Also being able to take it to friends places and restaurants will come in handy. I really don't like using restaurant high chairs, they either feel unsafe or unsanitary most of the time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey would love t review this item as I haven't reviewed anything yet new to this- I have 15 month old baby girl,she is very active at dinner time she always trys to run away ...i make her sit on adult chairs in front of me so can feed her but she always trys to get off, this great chair would great to try for.this situation....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would LOVE to have a go at reviewing this booster seat! I actually need one anyway as my adorable and lovable but destructive little 3 year old has done a number on our current highchair! Poor DS2 is sitting in ruins...
    Not much of a contributer, but would love the opportunity!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have a very active 15 month old who hates sitting in her high chair and is always trying to climb onto the dining chairs - but she's too little to sit on them by herself yet! We'd love to try this chair!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love the chance to review this product. I have actually been looking for a portable booster as we travel a lot to visit family.

Pretty pretty please, pick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please

What a great product!

I know in the past with my daughter that when I went to restaurants etc, half the time you couldn't get a high chair, and when you were able to get one, they were grubby (yuk) and/or broken. How good would it be to be able to take your own! My son is 7 months tomorrow and hates sitting in the pram now when we go out if we cant get a high chair. He wants to be up with us at the table

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!!

I've resorted to sitting him on my bag because Tyler, like most kids, is a completely independant one and a half year old. It's not the falling so much with him as the constantly trying to stand and reach everything. I've had enough of appologising for the damage he's done, so would adore seeing him in this, and if it curbs his appetite for destruction.