+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to trial this for my 17mth old son we have a caravan and go up there all the time this would come in handy alot

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to trial & review this product. I have a 7 month old and we are always eating out or going to friends places.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME! My 19month old loves sitting at the dinner table, issue is he just can't see over the table. This would perfectly fix the issue

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is almost 2 and i would love to try this. She always runs away and plays games with me when i tried to feed her. This would be great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me, 8 month old son, weight 9kg... Just like everyone else I'd love to try this one... I purchased a 'totseat' a couple of weeks ago although it's good it doesn't really give the height that is needed for a child my age. I'd love to give this one a shot and see how it compares to another portable chair in the market. Thanks, Lou.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Yes please!

We've been doing a bit of research on boosters so would love to try this one!

Also we have a few trips coming up so could test out the portability and packing capabilities.

Hoping you pick me, very excited about this one. I have a 17mths girl.

Thanks,
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME!!!!!
    I have a 18 month old who is getting to big & awkward for the highchair & hurts my back & shoulders every time I have to maneuver him into it. We also do alot of traveling interstate to visit family so this booster would come in very handy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me
    We are often out as a family and this would be ideal for our household. So many restraunts do not supply highchairs and the places that do, the highchairs on offer are in such a poor state you worry for your childs health and safety. Only last weekend we were out at a friends and i found myself watching my dinner go cold while i had my daughter on my lap happily eating hers. Id love to test this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love something like that. We live interstate from family so would come in great handy when we visit & then don't have to worry about my DB's high chair. We often go to our friends places and to know I can put my DB in something like that will come in handy.
    Best of luck everyone and I hope whoever gets to try this booster out, really enjoys it.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me! It would be great for my family. We eat out and travel a lot and some places just dont have highchairs for dd (15 months/9kg), or it canbe difficult for ds to reach the table and he is too big to fit in a high chair.(3 years 18kg)
    **Mum, Dad, Big boy (Dec 08) and Baby girl (Feb 11)**