+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please!

I have a 10 month old and a 2.5 year old to review it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please.

I have a 16 month old who has to be fed outside in his high chair.
    I have been looking at purchasing one of these, as I would like to feed him I doors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME! PICK ME!
    yes please!!! we were just saying that we need to get a booster seat for little miss Emily. She doesn't like using the high chairs when we go out to eat (i don't blame her really) so this would be fabulous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! I have a 7 month old and this would come in handy as we often travel and eat out and I am sick of sticking him in those grubby filthy highchairs that never get cleaned properly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh yes, us please. I have a 6 month old and a 2 year old so I would love to see how they both go using it. We have a bumbo for the 6 month old which in my opinion is dangerous unless it's being used on the floor which defeats the purpose of family meal times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me, Please! I'm new to Bubhub and am slowly navigating my way around. So far so good. Would love to trial this for my 7mth old boy. We travel a lot as the in-laws live 2 hours away. A portable booster would definately get a lot of use.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default pick me

probably wont pick me but worth a try.

my 10 month old doesnt like the high chair, likes to be on a normal chair with us. this will be perfect for us esp since we are also travelling overseas soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!
    I have a 10 month old daughter and we are at our wits end with our current high chair and we have been on the hunt for a good compact booster seat. Miss H loves to sit at the table with us. This would also be handy to take in the nappy bag when out and about meaning miss H could sit with everyone at the table and not in a dirty high chair that also gets in everyones way.
    We would love the opportunity to give this booster a try! If not picked I look forward to reading all the other reviews =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have a 14 month old who refuses to eat when in his highchair and have been looking at getting one of these.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! My 22 month old hates her high chair, but isn't big enough to join us at the family dining table just yet. She has her own table, but it would be nice to have her at the family table!