+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!

We have an amazing 6 month old baby boy who MUST sit up where ever we are. Now that DH has taken a job in Townsville a 5 hour drive from home I would love to be able to stop at a cafe on the way to visit DH and be able to sit our little man with me without having to pull out the pram and gear!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would love to review

Please pick me, I would love to review. My 13 month old is only happy eating sitting down if someone is sitting with her, her high chair and clip on chair don't fit into and onto our dining table or kitchen counter, so this was going to be my next idea. I would love to review it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me please. I have an 11 month old and a 24 month old and no restaurant ever seems to put aside 2 high chairs. Also my parents only have one high chair so I have to feed one then the other this would be perfect. Please please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Pick me please, our 18 month old will have to relinquish the high chair as we're expecting a baby any moment, and the Bumbo seat was no longer cutting it as a portable chair for her. Would love to try this out and review.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me

Pick me. I my youngest (1 yr) just loves her food, so it would get plenty of use and give me a good indication of how practical it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me...

Mr 18 months refuses to sit still in his highchair at home or out and about. This product would be ideal as it would make him feel a part of family meal times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I have tried to use the snazzy baby portable high chair but my daughter keeps slipping out of it! I need to find a better one that's still lightweight to take on our holiday to Vietnam!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me!!

id love to review it, but DD is 2.5? she only weighs 15kg tho. She is at that stage where she wants to sit on a 'big seat' like everyone else - but she's not quite tall enough to be able to do it. She dislikes high chairs now, so I think this would be a happy medium for her!
    Last edited by stretch; 06-06-2012 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pls pick me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default We'd love to trial it!

I have a 20 month old daughter and we travel a lot between home and the farm, frequently stopping in at cafes and restaurants in small towns that don't usually have highchairs (and at almost 2, she's not that thrilled about sitting in a highchair)!

When not at the farm, our daughter frequently visits her grandparents (and great grandparents) for lunches and dinners. Having a booster seat that can easily fold and go into the car wherever we go would be just fabulous!

Our favourite little Sunday brekkie cafe doesn't have highchairs either, so this would be the perfect solution! Why didn't I think of this earlier....