+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me please!

Hi there! I have a beautiful 21 month old who is 11kg who loves to be on 'our level' but not in a high chair. Also being 6 months pregnant is not condusive to carrying a high chair through a restaurant or pub with a 1.5 yr old on the other hand haha, so this would come in great handy for outings and little Miss could sit up higher at our dinner table too!

I have just done five reviews to show I'm commited also hehe

Thanks and good luck to everybody else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please pick me! We have a munchkin who is loving food and sitting at the table - she is 6m now. But we can't find a high chair which is an appropriate height! Would also love to take it traveling! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    My son would be perfect to trial this! He is just shy of 19 months and is at the age where he won't sit in a high hair as he thinks he's a "big boy" but he is far to short to be sitting on a chair! It would free up my lap while we were eating out for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK MEi have a 7mth old and we are always travelling interstate to where my partner is working. it would be great to try this booster seat as it would mean not having to take a higgh chair with me all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh pick me please!!

I have a 2 year old who refuses to sit in any other chair besides the ones we sit in, and he's always spilling food everywhere because he's too low. His 3.5 year old sister has a kids chair which is a little higher, but he won't sit in his at all! And the highchair is definitely out for him!

This would also be extremely useful when we go to dinner at family members' houses, as he often kneels on chairs to sit up higher and not all are as sturdy as our's. He tipped one chair back just the other day!

I would love to review this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be like to be picked to trial this product and offer my true opinion for others to share.. thank you for the opportunity to enter :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love to try this product. My 18month old has hit "terrible two" stage early! He won't sit in a high chair when we are out, but is too small for a normal chair.
    The other day I went on my first outing with my newborn and my 18month old. After a tantrum to get him in the high chair, i sat down to breastfeeding my newborn. By the time she had attached, he had slipped out of the belt on the high chair and was standing up, trying to climb out!
    Please pick me i have been wanting to buy one of these, but with a newborn in the house money is a bit tight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. My 15 month old loves going out for meals (so does his mum- gets me put of the house!) but there isn't always a free high chair or it is really grotty. This would make ds feel more a part of the table as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is such a great & practical idea. I would love to try one as have 2 children in this age group. Am always looking for things that make life as a parent so much easier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choose me! Because so far I am the only one to say something other than "pick me!". Also I have a 6month old son who really wants to sit on his own now. Would be good to test out some options for us.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub