+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me for my 3rd 10month old girl!

Forgot to mention in my earlier message that I will be trying this for my 3rd child who is 10months old now and she loves to eat with her sisters next to her and as of now she don't have a high chair so he have her food in her rocker only. Would really love to try this as most of the time we have our dinners out in the restaurants. Very handy and easy to maintain and portable!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone - this is certainly a popular product! I'll be selecting the 10 lucky reviewers shortly and will let you know who they are early next week!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

giggle berry  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My daughter is small and doesn't enjoy it all the time.
    She would enjoy this product,the benefits would give her confidence
    and ease sitting in an array of places with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pls pick me =)
    I have a 2 year old son that i take out for dinner quite regularly but some restuarants have massive bulky highchairs that dont fit near the table at all.. It would be nice for DS to sit next to everyone at dinnertime and as it is convenient to travel with i wonder if it would be an inconveince or a life saver =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just what i am looking for!! my son wants too be next too his big sister when she sits on her chair

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks for all the replies! The lucky reviewers are:

Lillynix
    brisbean
    Melzy99
    SarahDazz
    Ashley595
    Kiarahsmum
    cynvero
    plusone
    tormy
    Beez1st

For those of you who missed out this time, there'll be plenty more items up for grabs. Remember to make reviews about any products that you've used or books that you've read, parks that you've been too, etc in the reviews area because the number of reviews you've made previously is a big factor in picking the reviewer (as well as suitability for the product)! We also try to share the love and make sure that it's not always the same people receiving the lovely freebies!

Lucky reviewers, your items will be mailed out to you shortly - if you're address in your User Control Panel is NOT correct, please let us know ASAP as that's where we'll be mailing your goodies!

Once you've tested the pumps out, please post a review here: http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/bro...travel_booster 5 July.

Please note that reviews won't go live until we have received posts from all 10 lucky reviewers! Happy dining!
    Last edited by BH-tech; 23-02-2015 at 10:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wooohooooo! Thanks so much! The kids are going to love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Thank you so much I can't wait to get it. I have sent you an ema il regarding my address

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    *squee* Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats all, can't wait to read the reviews