+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mini Me says great seat Mummy

My little one just wants to be a big kid and eat at the table with us. A Brica fold n go travel booster seat will let that happen. Putting a big smile on her pretty little dial.

Thanks
    Reviews
    please pick me.
    I would love to review this. My little man HATES to sit in his high chair, but loves to sit up at the table like a big boy. The problem is he is only litte and has trouble reaching his dinner plate, so most nights his dinner ends up down the front of him and over the floor. I would love to trial this product.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please. I have a son, 2yrs1mth and he is a stubborn little thing that MUST sit at the table but is not quite tall enough to be able to sit without being in a squat position on his knees. I'm worried about what it is doing to his posture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me PLEASE!
    My nearly two year old need to get used to getting out of the highchair before my twins need the high chair (i've already had to fork out for a second - we definatley don't need a third taking up space in our dining room!). Would also be VERY handy for holidays, lunches, and especially family get togethers at Ma & Pa's (the two toddlers already fight over the high chair - now there are three more about to join in the action!).

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!!!

Please pick me!!!
    I would love to review this item i have one of the fabric ones from ebay and does not do the job.
    My daughter is 1 and half now weighing in at 12kg so we will get plenty of use and it will be handy as alot of friends and family members dont have children I would just be able to take this along!!
    So excited about this product.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me, this would be wonderful to travel with to see my grandparents who love having DS sit with them at the table.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me. I have a 2.3 year old and would love to give my review we borrowed a fisher and Price booster seat for home but the belt is already too tight for my little girl who is only 17kgs.Love the fact it is easily portable so that's great to take to nanny's who does'nt have a high chair. Would love to test this product and give a detailed review.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pick me

My DS is 7 months and this would get loads of use from us, he adores food now and this would help him be part of the meal time action when we're out and about!I would love to trial it and write a review

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! :-) It's so frustrating going out and finding that a lot of places don't cater seating for young bubs. This booster seat would be perfect! Sophie is 10 months and loves to sit up with the big people to eat :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Pick me!

Please pick me!

DD is 6.5 mo and is BLW baby. She needs to sit in a chair somewhere when we go out and about as she makes an absolute mess so I cant hold her to feed her.

An easy to use portable chair would make me life a lot easier when feeding DD and wrangling two boys when we are out as well.