+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Pick me!

Hi, I'd like to review this chair seat! I have a 6 month old who's started solids and would be handy to take to my friends houses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please I would love the opportunity to review this product as we eat out regularly and our 8 month old struggles in a lot of the restaurant high chairs (due to different sizes ect) not mention how filthy some if them are. This would be perfect to take everywhere with us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PICK ME PLZZZZZZZZ

My daughter who turned 2 in May would be perfect to trial this travel booster, shes always jumping out of her chair at the dining table and is always running around the table and this would be perfect for me to get her to be seated down and eat her dinner, also would be great to take when out eating dinner at the families house and restaurants, please pick me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! Please😃 We like to go away most weekends with the girls so this would be so helpful! Our daughter has just turned one and has become super cheeky, she can't just sit on my lap to eat anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me Please!!! My 17month old would love to review the travel booster. He would love to sit at the big table with mummy and daddy for dinner and lunch, And it would be great to get him out of the hightchair ready for bub's #2 later this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me! Why? Because I have a 1 y.o. beautiful cheeky boy who would love to try the seat, and I would be more than happy to look for helpful pros and cons on it.
    I was just browsing in the market for a portable seat for him since we go out quite often and not every place has highchairs to offer (usually they are not clean enough to use directly). So, it will be a fantastic opportunity for both of us.
    Cheers! :0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please! Our dining table chairs are very low & my DS currently uses a big chunky plastic booster seat that is definitely not practical for transporting or cleaning.
    Would love to try this!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I would love to review this.

I have many friends without babies do going to there place for lunch can be messy. I would love to test this out at there places as well as a cafe or two... Or three!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!! I am about to go on holidays with my 6.5 month old daughter! Having a seat like this would make things so much easier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me please!! This is such good timing as my 20 month has become little "Miss Independent" and doesn't want to sit in her high chair at the moment. We have just bought a house and are really watching our money at the moment so I was hoping to find a booster seat second-hand but haven't had the time to search for one (in amongst all the organising for our move) and in the few searches I've done I haven't seen one available near us. I would absolutely love it if I were able to be one of the reviewers of this. We also travel a lot between friends and family so this would be great to take on the go with us. A lot of my friends with little ones the same age are also looking for a new solution so would be good to show them also. Thanks. BB.