+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 10 lucky reviewers needed for the Brica Fold n Go Travel Booster seat - apply here!

Would you like to review a really handy travel booster seat?

Brica® andBubHub are giving 10 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own fold 'n go travel booster valued at $34.99! (and once you have tested it, you get to keep it!)

Name:  Fold'n-Go-Travel-Booster Compliation.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  34.3 KB

This booster seat is small enough to fit in your overnight bag (or keep in the car boot of even the tiniest of cars). It opens and unfolds in mere seconds and provides a strong, sturdy, safe place for junior to sit at the table. With the fold 'n go travel booster's 3-point harness adjustable straps you know your baby, no matter what size, will be safe and secure. Plus, as I am sure you know all babies will make mess, the fold 'n go travel booster's Stain-resistant fabric turns mess into cleanliness!

Key Features

• Portable, strong and stable design
    • Folds and unfolds in seconds
    • Adjustable straps secure travel booster to chair
    • 3-point harness adjusts to help keep baby safe and secure
    • Stain-resistant fabric wipes clean easily
    • Easily fits in luggage
    • For children up to 23kgs

If you have a child between 6 months and 2.5 years that weighs less than 23kgs and would like to participate and review the fold 'n go travel booster, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 10 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Friday 8 June (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous booster seat for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

buttonbub  (06-06-2012),Melzy99  (06-06-2012),NicoleAce  (06-06-2012),OneMama  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me !!!! Would live to give this a try. My 2.3 year old refuses to sit I a high chair when we go out but struggles in a big chair. This would be just perfect !! Save the sliding off the chair, not to mention the arguments. Please please pick me !

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pick me! My little 11month shortie would love to be able to sit at a table with us when she visit Gramps ever fortnight instead of being destined for the couch or floor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me please!!
    My nearly 2yr old daughter wants to be a big girl and refuses to sit in her highchair now but she's too little for our dining chairs. This booster seat would save lots of tantrums at home, and more importantly when we go out to eat in restaurants when she refuses to sit in the highchairs provided. Very embarrassing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me (please)! My 2 year old is 13kg, and am looking for something like this, so we can start to encourage her to sit at the table in a big chair rather than her high chair - this would be a great starting point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please pick me, we travel a lot and this would be so great, saving us having troubles at the places we stay when we have to hire a high chair or friends places who don't have one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Pick me!

This would be perfect, i'm sick of having to lug the pram in/out of the car when we eat out just so the toddler has somewhere to sit and eat (not enough places have highchairs!), not to mention use at home, our 5yo high chair broke last week, damnit!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Please pick me!
    I have a little boy and this would be perfect! My hubby is in the army and our stuff is in stoarge interstate and in a few weeks I have to go out and fork out money for another highchair until we get our stuff but would like to try this... I hadn't even though of a travel booster.
    ! I would love to review this !

Quote Originally Posted by bubhub View Post
    Would you like to review a really handy travel booster seat?

Brica® andBubHub are giving 10 lucky Bub Hubbers the opportunity to trial their very own fold 'n go travel booster valued at $34.99! (and once you have tested it, you get to keep it!)

Attachment 22990

This booster seat is small enough to fit in your overnight bag (or keep in the car boot of even the tiniest of cars). It opens and unfolds in mere seconds and provides a strong, sturdy, safe place for junior to sit at the table. With the fold 'n go travel booster's 3-point harness adjustable straps you know your baby, no matter what size, will be safe and secure. Plus, as I am sure you know all babies will make mess, the fold 'n go travel booster's Stain-resistant fabric turns mess into cleanliness!

Key Features
    • Portable, strong and stable design
    • Folds and unfolds in seconds
    • Adjustable straps secure travel booster to chair
    • 3-point harness adjusts to help keep baby safe and secure
    • Stain-resistant fabric wipes clean easily
    • Easily fits in luggage
    • For children up to 23kgs
    If you have a child between 6 months and 2.5 years that weighs less than 23kgs and would like to participate and review the fold 'n go travel booster, please type 'Pick Me' in this thread and let us know why we should select you!

We'll be selecting 10 reviewers later this week from all the posts made by midday, Friday 8 June (Brissie time)!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review nappies (disposable & cloth), wipes, your local park and whole heap of other pregnancy & parenting items. So get to it if you want a chance to get your hands on this fabulous booster seat for nix!!!

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here