+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They usually have some baby stuff. The month after Target and BigW usually do a baby bumpathon though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The baby sale, from memory, is around the toy sale. Its usually always after the homewares sale.

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, I've been holding out buying too much in the hope I could get it all on sale at their big sales :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Target do 2 baby sales a year I think??? One sometime after the toy sale and one early in the year, jan or feb I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo thanks for the head up about all the toy sales. I love the fact that you can lay by items at Kmart without them even being on the shelves and they'll pack it all together for you in time for Christmas. Perfect for me because working means I usually can't get to the sales when they start! Do Big W and Target do this as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    im a little sceptical about the online, no need for it to be on a shelf thing. Last xmas lots of my friends and friends of friends missed out on stuff they'd ordered because big w stuffed up. im not 100% sure what happened, but i think i'll walk in and physically handle the toys to be sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even if u physically pick the toys up off a shelf, then put them on layby, apparently those toys just go straight back on the shelf and ur layby is put in as an "order" for Christmas.

Kmart stuffed up my layby last year, when i went to pick it up a week before christmas, i found out they "misplaced" my toys. I was fuming, they swore they'd get it to me before I needed them, but they didn't - got it a day late - with a $10 gift card to make up for the error. Was not impressed at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I refuse to go near kmart this year such rubbish cant wait for targets to start

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AliG For This Useful Post:

austmum  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone know if the target toysale catelogue is online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't see the target catalogue online today, but Toys R Us are starting theirs this week until 2-something of June... The catalogue doesn't have heaps of things but does include baby stuff.