+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    All I want from Target is that freaking Charley Bear teddy, but my local Target don't have it (Target Country) and it's not listed online! Grrr. Wondering if I should make a 2 hour bus trip with a toddler and a baby to the next Target to get it.
    If ring first to see if they have it if you do. Or ask if a friend can get and post? We only have Target Country here too. It's annoying that they don't have everything!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    Yep do it ... Lol just for fun.

Im going to the shops later today so I will walk past target see if it's packed.
    Ha maybe take a few photos of crazy women trying to kill each other over my little pony, then upload to YouTube .. Hahaha
    Haha it would be fun! Lol

Iv decided against it mostly because she is to smart for her own good and come xmas day i bet shel remember me laybying the toys and then santa will be ruined

But do upload the crazy mum pics hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just a tip if you didn't know - I went last night with a friend and I had no idea but luckily she did about their price matching policy?
    Apparently big w has most of the target toys but are cheaper so when we got to the counter she pulled out the big w brochure and they price matched all our stuff! (eg target had the buzz lightyear doll for $59 - reduced from $79 but big w had it for $48 and that's what target sold it to me for!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Just a tip if you didn't know - I went last night with a friend and I had no idea but luckily she did about their price matching policy?
    Apparently big w has most of the target toys but are cheaper so when we got to the counter she pulled out the big w brochure and they price matched all our stuff! (eg target had the buzz lightyear doll for $59 - reduced from $79 but big w had it for $48 and that's what target sold it to me for!)
    How did you get a Big W catalogue already? Or did you guys just mention it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    She had it on line - just showed the checkout guy on her phone , then he pulled a sheet from under the register , it was a list with columns saying :
    Big W, K mart, Toys r us and then the list of items and their prices! He scrolled down his list, found the items and just typed in the competitors price!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I Didn't pay any deposit today. We just go back in three weeks and pay the deposit and pick up the receipts.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    Right I'm this close to giving up on trying to view anything online...
    I can view the catalogue just can't put anything in the cart. Very frustrated with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I can view the catalogue just can't put anything in the cart. Very frustrated with it.
    Same here! I just tried again 1 min ago but no luck.

Maybe next year target will be better prepared.

On a happy note i did get my online layby with bigw done.

I have to say though its not much chop this year for either stores, quite dissapointed

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't get big w to do anything at all. Kmarts the only site I've managed to get anything done on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally got my target order thru took so many tries in the last 24hrs.
    Wasnt even sure it had gone thru as it blanked out on me on the last screen but i got the lay-by confirmation and receipt thingy in my email