Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hmm I didn't pay a 10% deposit last year :S
    But I see why they're doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma2ajem View Post
    the 10% was also in last year and i agree with them doing it as ppl were putting on lay buys worth thousands and never paying anything on them etc so this deters people from doing it.
    I lay buy'ed thru bigw last year thus why I didn't notice. I had the money, just was a surprise that's all and as I got to the registers lots of women with huge trolleys didn't realise the 10% either. As I said, I understand it too, but normally all the toy/xmas sales are no deposit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Still not getting anywhere with this online layby - service temporaily unsvailable - servers timed out..

Do i dare venture into the target store after work with my 6yr old......?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Our local Target has a huge sign plus and announcer letting everyone know it was 10% deposit, I guess through all the mayhem the message got lost in translation It also says on their FB page and website that there is a 10% deposit. I totally get there reasons for doing so. Big W are still doing no deposit layby, Kmart also have 10% deposit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbygirl View Post
    Still not getting anywhere with this online layby - service temporaily unsvailable - servers timed out..

Do i dare venture into the target store after work with my 6yr old......?
    Yep do it ... Lol just for fun.

Im going to the shops later today so I will walk past target see if it's packed.
    Ha maybe take a few photos of crazy women trying to kill each other over my little pony, then upload to YouTube .. Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im going in this arvo. I only want two board games lol, so hopefully yhe checkouts are quiet cause i'll just buy them.

Big w i'll have to brave tomorrow, as i refuse to pay $48 postage for 1 item (jumping castle) So i'd rather layby it in store.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've decided that I'll go online at the 2am feed

At least I won't add random stuff to the trolley... Maybe lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

LivinOnAPrayer  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All I want from Target is that freaking Charley Bear teddy, but my local Target don't have it (Target Country) and it's not listed online! Grrr. Wondering if I should make a 2 hour bus trip with a toddler and a baby to the next Target to get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got back from Target. Wasn't as insane as it was last year by any means. In fact it was so much easier that DH didn't even get annoyed once and he has zero patience for crowds lol. We got what we wanted and put it in big white bags and filled out our forms and were done in about an hour. And had our three year old with us.

So not bad. Beats loading failures online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went online at 3.30 and breezed through both the big w and the target sites. So much easier than last night when I almost threw the laptop lol