+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    one women on the FB page even went as far to complain about how dare target charge single mothers a 10% deposit you have know for ages these toy sales are coming and target since last year have required the deposit so save up for it and stop whining then another lady complained about target starting the sale on a week thats not her pension week HOW DARE YOU TARGET MAKE THEIR LIFE HARD LOL

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My local target is so quite.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    My local target is so quite.
    Lol that's cos everyone's sitting at home whinging that they can't use the online service and don't want to brave the 'crowds' lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

bunkx  (21-06-2012),LivinOnAPrayer  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Mumma2ajem! She must have been the same lady at the "VIP sale" last night, she got to the layby counter and I had the joy of being behind her, after sitting and waiting for her to put through her items which came to over 2k she was asked for a $200 deposit and then shiz hit the roof when she announced she thought it was no deposit... why oh why couldn't I have got there just befoe she did lol.

I went last night on my way home, glad I did because I went past Target this morning and it was packed. There was a crowd last night but nothing like this morning. I went through the catalogue with the intention of spending over 1k, my layby came to just over $300. After seeing the crappy quality of a few of the things I wanted I quickly changed my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post

Mumma2ajem! She must have been the same lady at the "VIP sale" last night, she got to the layby counter and I had the joy of being behind her, after sitting and waiting for her to put through her items which came to over 2k she was asked for a $200 deposit and then shiz hit the roof when she announced she thought it was no deposit... why oh why couldn't I have got there just befoe she did lol.

I went last night on my way home, glad I did because I went past Target this morning and it was packed. There was a crowd last night but nothing like this morning. I went through the catalogue with the intention of spending over 1k, my layby came to just over $300. After seeing the crappy quality of a few of the things I wanted I quickly changed my mind.
    Have to ask.., what ended up happening with her layby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I went to the VIP sale last night as I really wanted the ipod touch for DD with the dock and accessories and knew they would fly out the door. Oh.my.god the line wound around half the store, and I waited almost an hour for 2 items Mind you I saw approx 80 Touches go on lay-by in that 50 min period and ours is a small target.

Absolutely crazy and WTH is with the 10%? I thought it was no deposit lay by??? thank goodness it was under $30 but still? I didn't so much care and can understand why they do it, but every other year it's just the $2.50 charge.
    Last edited by delirium; 21-06-2012 at 11:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate All Gone Now View Post
    Have to ask.., what ended up happening with her layby?
    She didn't have the full $200 deposit and they said she can sift through the toys and put on what she could afford or they could hold the toys for her until the following day and she could come back and layby. I'm not sure what she did though I only had a few items so I was in and out pretty quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I went last night glad its over I got the play dough tub, glow in dark doodle draw thing and some tinker bell fairies glad I didn't go overboard this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I went to the VIP sale last night as I really wanted the ipod touch for DD with the dock and accessories and knew they would fly out the door. Oh.my.god the line wound around half the store, and I waited almost an hour for 2 items Mind you I saw approx 80 Touches go on lay-by in that 50 min period and ours is a small target.

Absolutely crazy and WTH is with the 10%? I thought it was no deposit lay by??? thank goodness it was under $30 but still? I didn't so much care and can understand why they do it, but every other year it's just the $2.50 charge.
    the 10% was also in last year and i agree with them doing it as ppl were putting on lay buys worth thousands and never paying anything on them etc so this deters people from doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only want 3 things - the teapot set, duplo brick and an Angry Birds game. We live in the bush so hoping the local target has them. Trying to decide if I should go today or in the morning when DH is home. I doubt we will have crowds, just hope they have the stock!!