+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    Dont know if this has already been asked but does anybody know when you can start layby online? Is it before or after the sale starts?
    For Target I think online shopping starts Wednesday night. It says that on their website.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jo7 View Post
    Even if u physically pick the toys up off a shelf, then put them on layby, apparently those toys just go straight back on the shelf and ur layby is put in as an "order" for Christmas. .
    If you're talking about Target here, sorry to say but you're wrong. I work in the layby department of a Target store and anything you bring to the layby counter is yours. We do not put it back o the shelf and we don't even send it away to be stored elsewhere. It is kept at the back of layby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate All Gone Now View Post
    I do believe last year they got 10%... Normal discount is 5%...
    I think for certain sales they get 10% off.
    As a Target staff member I can assure you that (unfortunately) we only get the standard 5% during Toy Sale

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstuff View Post
    As a Target staff member I can assure you that (unfortunately) we only get the standard 5% during Toy Sale
    Hmm last year we got 10%... Not fussed as I don't work there and just get the spare card. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So no one who works at target knows 100% what is going on with the online layby,

My questions
    - when laybying online are we gaureented what we choose or does it depend on how much they have in stock (like at kmart you just tell them what you want and its ordered in, instead of taking items off the shelf)

- are all items available to layby online like game consoles, xbox games, dvds, or is it just certain items

I asked target workers this and no one knew 100%, which you think that that would be something they should know!

All they knew really is that the online layby is running like its own seperate store, maybe there is limited stock and that there might be issues with laybying things from the sound department.

Does anyone know any info on this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbygirl View Post
    So no one who works at target knows 100% what is going on with the online layby,

My questions
    - when laybying online are we gaureented what we choose or does it depend on how much they have in stock (like at kmart you just tell them what you want and its ordered in, instead of taking items off the shelf)

- are all items available to layby online like game consoles, xbox games, dvds, or is it just certain items

I asked target workers this and no one knew 100%, which you think that that would be something they should know!

All they knew really is that the online layby is running like its own seperate store, maybe there is limited stock and that there might be issues with laybying things from the sound department.

Does anyone know any info on this?
    http://shop.target.com.au/help/faqs/layby.html

This should help.

What items are available for online lay-by?
    All items featured in Australia's Biggest Toy Sale Catalogue (excluding iTunes cards, Gift Cards, mobile phones and Huggies Nappies) are available for online lay-by, along with selected kids' licensed items. Please note that all items available for online lay-by are clearly marked on the individual product pages with a 'lay-by now' button.

Thanks
    Reviews

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

lovesushi  (21-06-2012),Mopoke  (19-06-2012),tootiredtosleep  (19-06-2012),waterlily  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah Target is buggered at the moment.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeah theres just a heap of people trying to shop at once. Accord into their Facebook site they upped their servers from 2 to 22 to cope with it but they had over 7,000 shopping last night at once so I reckon the servers just can't handle the pressure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with viewing the target website and shopping online?

Every time I try I get a message saying the server is down but every other website I go to is ok.
    They're overloaded... Or they were last night. The abuse they copped on Facebook... Some "mums" have no manners...

Although, I do think they should have anticipated this...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

heartjb  (21-06-2012)