+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Chrissy; i commend you for being open and honest about what is going on, you are doing the right thing, so many parents don't get advice from professionals, or help. you have done this, this speaks volumes when it comes to how you parent.

i sincerely hope the negativity you have received hasn't dampened your lovely bubbly personality, or made u doubt yourself, as we all know judgement is everywhere, but i especially find what has happened in the media to be very sad because after all we are talking about a little gorgeous boy here, try to block it out and keep on doing what your doing.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chrissy you are a fantastic mother. Your photo with your two children was beautiful. Saddens me that the public are giving you such grief over your child. I 100% support you and think you are a brilliant mother. You are a inspiring women to so many Australian mothers. You have given me so many laughs during hard times in my life. I thank you for being so wonderful.

Chin up, we love you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missemzy For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chrissie, I love reading your weekly column in the Sunday Life and I particularly love how honest you are, instead of making the rest of us "normal" Mums feel inadequate, you come across as a loving, fun mum which is infinitely better than being a "perfect" mum.

Your kids are gorgeous!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012),~Marigold~  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chrissy your comments about worrying someone would tell your son that he was anything less than magnificent literally brought tears to my eyes.

I am another one who's toddler at 3 was off the charts for weight, height, head circumference, shoe size, and massive hands and feet. Like your little boy loved her fruit and vegies. My doctor told me to watch portion size and to stop worrying about it. She is now nearly 19 and guess what she is still tall and a very solid girl and absolutely magnificent in my eyes

I hope you and your gorgeous boys are doing well after all the negativity over the last few days, and as others have said you have held yourself with such grace, as usual.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onionskin For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Chrissy,

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chrissie, the dignity and grace with which you handle whatever comes your way is truly beautiful and inspirational. You're clearly a wonderful, loving mum with gorgeous kids.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012),~Marigold~  (05-06-2012)

BH-bigbadbrad is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    BubHubby - Proud in Pink
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If there is one thing running the bub hub has taught me it is that every parenting journey is different for EACH child.

There is no scorecard saying child must walk at age.... Child must talk by age..... child must weigh........ etc etc. Kids grow, learn and develop differently.

All you can do is your very best and ignore opinion's of the ill-informed attention seekers of the world.

Chrissie it is obvious that you love your kids and they love you. That is the best any parent can do. Keep up the great work!!

All the best
    BIG Bad Brad

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bigbadbrad For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chrissie, your children are amazing and some people are just cruel. You are doing the very best for your kids and it's clear they are your top priority. Don't change that.

You've conducted yourself with class and grace. Your article I enjoyed. I think your boys are lovely too.

Some media staffers need to get off their high horse and perhaps think of their own children before posting These horrid comments.

In short, I think you're a wonderful role model, keep it up.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lightsaber For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Chrissie I think you and your kids are beautiful. Ignore the haters

18. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chrissie you are an amazing person and an amazing role model!
    Don't let anyone else's "Views" bring you down.
    Especially those that aren't parents them selves.

You know better than any of us how you parent your children,
    It's no one else's place to say otherwise.
    You are a beautiful mother, your children are lucky to have YOU as their mum.

Its not nice to be judged, and it's horrible To be judged on your parenting style.
    Hold your head high, walk in the confidence you deserve to walk in and ignore what other mindless people have to say.

Remember that a persons nasty words are from their own guilt.

We love you!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Liddybugs For This Useful Post:

BH-editor  (05-06-2012)