+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Could I be experiencing a chemical pregnancy?

Hi lovely ladies, have just dropped by for a little advice as I'm doing my head in here. I had a 5 day transfer on 28 may and are due for BT on Friday. I started testing on Sunday 6dpt and received my first ever bfp however faint but there! My line has continued to get darker since and yesterdays was super dark. Then all of a sudden yesterday afternoon for some reason my symptoms started to disappear. I had been experiencing bloating and sensitive boobs, also dry mouth and frequent trips to the bathroom. So I started testing again and they were all coming up lighter. I Then decided that my urine would be very diluted and to wait until the morning. Todays test the lines are the same colour but not as dark as yesterday's also thinner lines. Now I'm worried I'm due to ring my clinic with my result this morning I'm trying to stay calm. This was my first cycle and i would be so blessed with a pregnancy but I can't help to think I'm about to experience a chemical. Again today some symptoms have disappeared would love to hear of your experiences

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simba
    I am just over 9 weeks pregnant and right from the start, my symptoms have come and gone and then, come back again!
    I know it's easier said than done, but try and relax. My personal mantra, stressed mum, stressed bub.
    Hang in there! Call your nurse if you need to, that's what you pay the big $$ for!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jaebyrd, feeling better already after my small flip out. Got to love the TWW spoke to my nurse she told me off for testing early. Haha but said was normal for symptoms to fluctuate. Now just got to hang in there till Friday. Congratulations on your pregnancy fingers crossed I'll be officially joining you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be looking out for your updates!