+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Older sibling with successful younger siblings

Please don't get me wrong I am so proud of all my younger sisters and brother being successful but am feeling a bit like I'm the oldest and nowhere near where I thought I would be in life. We are struggling a lot money wise and bad stuff just seems to keep happening to us and my younger siblings have bought house and businesses. I'm jealous a little that I'm nowhere net where I wanted to e at this point in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe your only problem is what you perceive as success. Ow, and don't ever compare yourself to other people, or you'll never feel good enough.

Dont worry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine80 For This Useful Post:

Lettabean  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    Please don't get me wrong I am so proud of all my younger sisters and brother being successful but am feeling a bit like I'm the oldest and nowhere near where I thought I would be in life. We are struggling a lot money wise and bad stuff just seems to keep happening to us and my younger siblings have bought house and businesses. I'm jealous a little that I'm nowhere net where I wanted to e at this point in my life.
    I feel that way sometimes too although not with my siblings but friends. I just keep thinking of how much more I appreciate things if Ive worked hard for them. I know life and things get hard. Just keep your head up lovely, you'll get to a more comfrtable place soon. You never know, they might feel jealous of you in other areas too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

Lettabean  (04-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jealous isnt quite theright word but it lossely fits how i feel.Im so incredibly proud of my sister down from me for all shes gained and worked towards. the other sister married a guy who can provide all those things so she owns houses.
    i didnt expect to get to 30 and still be struggling.
    i guess it is how i perceive myself and how i perceive successi guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Where do you want to be? How do you get there? Are/Were you on a path that will take you there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    we had a plan but this year we have really been hit for six with every problem that has popped up. I cant work anymore due to health issues so trying to reassess everything. hubby has recently had a HUGe paycut due to his roster changing so any plans will now been even further away.