+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Wat would you think if it were u? Opinions pls!

I am so misserable. I am pregnant (8wks by my dates, 6wks by the ultrasound), anyway I had a slight bleed on sat night then it stopped. Had an ultrasound today and bubs heart was beating strong and no blood was pooling where it shouldn't b.
    I went to the toilet after ultrasound and had a slight bleed again.
    I spent ages talking to a midwife and a doctor who said not to worry as it was only a slight bleed again n the ultrasound I literally just had was good.
    So it's 4hrs later now n the bleeding has got a little heavier n I am completely stressed out and really upset I feel like I'm literally about to have a break down

With ds who is almost 5 now I had bleeding at 6,8,11 & 15 wks so I am hopeful what ever is happening now is similar and bub will b ok, but I have also had 4 m/c's so I am weary n freaked out to.

What should I think? Would u think bub was ok if you'd only just had an ultrasound minutes earlier??
    So distressed any advice or thoughts appreciated. Not quite sure wat to do I can't afford to just keep getting ultrasounds done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't have any advice but I hope everyone is ok with bub. You could take some reassurance if you only just had an ultrasound and If this happened with your first pregnancy. I would mention this to your dr next time you see him. Is the blood brown or red?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been pink, red n brown

Thanks
    Reviews
    What state are you in?
    Does your hospital have a help line or something you could call? Perhaps you could give e.d a call and explain what has happened?

If you are feeling really uneasy you could just go to your closest e.d.

Guest Guest
    Bleeding and spotting can be common and if you had an u/s just then and it was fine I don't know what else they could do. Unfortunately these things have to be left alone and the best thing you can do is take it easy. Put your feet up and have bed rest, no heavy lifting, no dtd.
    I had bleeding with my 1st till 12 weeks and I know the feeling, you're heart sinks with every bleed but then there is really nothing a dr can do so it's just relaxing and hoping it stops soon.
    Also remember when there is a heartbeat, the chance of miscarriage is greatly reduced.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cause it's so early all I can do is get a other ultrasound tomorrow, however I only just went to ed on sat and they sent me for an ultrasound today. I cant just keep getting ultrasounds everyday can I ?? Don't know wat to do I'm so distressed. I'm working less because of it n don't have the money to keep going to the doctor n ultrasounds all the time. Sorry probably rambling I'm a bit of a mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx lily. Do most m/c's happen b4 the heartbeat starts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So not feeling to good the blood loss got heavier and it still hasn't stooped so heartbreaking when I only just saw the heartbeat today. I wonder wat is going on in there with little bub . I can't sleep.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    How heavy? Like a smear on toilet paper or like period heavy? You need to get some rest and see how it is in the morning. Maybe it will stop overnight if you lie down and relax. Any pains? I think it would be so unlikely for anything to have happened between the ultrasound and now to cause a miscarriage. A heartbeat is a really positive sign....