+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uh-Oh View Post
    I have been reluctant to buy one, I'm not a believer, but maybe I can be proven wrong lol!
    Love to know if it works for you. I might be tempted to try again.

I have to say once I started having one small coffee a day my headaches lessened. So I haven't given up coffee altogether. That helped me. But I'm only 14 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wear Baltic amber. I highly recommend www.allaboutamber.com.au and necklaces work better than bracelets/anklets for headaches.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Love to know if it works for you. I might be tempted to try again.

I have to say once I started having one small coffee a day my headaches lessened. So I haven't given up coffee altogether. That helped me. But I'm only 14 weeks.
    I have one cup of coffee a day, when I get to work. Eek, so I dont think increasing my coffee intake will help unfortunately. I must get better with my water though.

I LOOOVE lavendar, and had never heard of that as a headache remedy. Thank god, smells heavenly and hopefully will help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to get HEAPS of sinus headaches. I now use Sterimar (a saline nasal spray) everyday in the shower, and that has helped heaps. I also switched to A2 milk, which I think has made a big difference too.

Hope it improves for you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Magnesium pills!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the same it turns out its a tension headache and I needed my neck massaged and cracked

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    this might sound weird but is your bra fitting properly? I had really bad daily headaches til 16 and 2, then went for a proper maternity bra fitting and now I'm fine. Worth a try, maybe...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsharvey View Post
    this might sound weird but is your bra fitting properly? I had really bad daily headaches til 16 and 2, then went for a proper maternity bra fitting and now I'm fine. Worth a try, maybe...
    I wish! lol! But I will keep that in mind. Thank you :-)

I have a GP appt on Thursday, I will mention it to her then but am also going to try out some of the other natural remeidies. I will update if I have success!

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my second pregnancy I suffered from really bad headaches early on until about 22 weeks. I used a Migrastick as I didn't want to be taking Panadol all the time. For me it worked wonders.

I did read somewhere when I researched it that if you suffer from headaches during pregnancy it means you are having a boy. I don't know if there is any truth in it but I had a boy.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BabyMama View Post
    With my second pregnancy I suffered from really bad headaches early on until about 22 weeks. I used a Migrastick as I didn't want to be taking Panadol all the time. For me it worked wonders.

I did read somewhere when I researched it that if you suffer from headaches during pregnancy it means you are having a boy. I don't know if there is any truth in it but I had a boy.

Good luck.
    I find out next week what we are having! I didnt get any with DS, but that doesnt mean anything because EVERYTHING with this pregnancy has been different.

I am going to get a migrastick today. I have high hopes now!