+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

This seems like a great place to hang out! Havent been here in years! Would love to join in! Currently on CD 11 of our 1st month TTC #3. My ovulation patterns are usually all over the place so I dont know when my testing date would be yet. It's pretty scary for me but exciting as I was never originally thinking of having more than 2 kids. We are currently in the process of buying a bigger car.

Good luck to everyone and I look forward to chatting to you all more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    What are the best early pregnancy tests? I bought some no name 'early pregnancy tests' online but I'm wondering if they're not sensitive enough... They work because the control line is always clear, but if I'm pregnant, I'd really like to know! I'm tempted to send hubby out for some 'First Response' tonight for me to use tomorrow which will be 13 DPO haha...
    Ive always used first response or confirm...i useally use confirm 1st though lol. where i am at coles i can get pack of 3 for about $15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I think I'm out I'm getting some massive cramping like O cramping and yep positive opk. Haven't had sex since Friday as we where flying home over the weekend then sleeping and DH is now away with work won't be home till Friday. Is that possible that would give me like a 40 day cycle wow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi :-) ill be testing on 12th.. Pls add me to the list. Don't know when AF is due as I had a D&C. I waited for my AF then started OPKS at CD11.. Had a positive on CD21 (normally I O on CD15) period tracker has AF arriving Thursday but that seems too soon after O..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can someone please put me down for testing on the 29th?
    Last edited by Lemonhead; 05-06-2012 at 22:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok I think I've caught up Bahaha I'm currently cd8 boo... Due to test June 30th but I'll proll start testing 26 th onwards due to O according to my many apps the 17th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    13 DPO today and still BFN... I'm going to buy a different brand of tests this afternoon and see if I can get my BFP, fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the BFP's.

Tested last night with an internet cheapie and BFN.....only 8/9 DPO but seem to be loosing all my symptoms, although still peeing a lot and temps still up. Rang the FS to get my BT results only for the lady to say I need to talk to the FS and I will call you back. They are normally really good so I am a bit concerned.

Anyhow, pretty sure I am out for this cycle, just want to be sure though!

BBYDST to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys

Last night i had the WORST nausea. It woke me up out of a deep sleep at 2am and it was that bad it forced me to bolt to the bathroom and hang my head in the toilet. The only thing i can relate it to is sea sickness which ive had once. I never throw up and never ever grt nausea ever in the whole 15 mnths ttc. Now i dont usually make a fuss unless im actually really sick and by the time i made it to the toilet i was screaming for my DF cuz i was shaking and all.
    Im 7 dpo today and hoping for a bfp this month. I never ever get sick like that its gone now but i am still feeling "waves" of nausea as soon as i sit up. I took the day off work looking smelling anything makes me wanna gag. The only thing i can down is water...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    Hey guys

Last night i had the WORST nausea. It woke me up out of a deep sleep at 2am and it was that bad it forced me to bolt to the bathroom and hang my head in the toilet. The only thing i can relate it to is sea sickness which ive had once. I never throw up and never ever grt nausea ever in the whole 15 mnths ttc. Now i dont usually make a fuss unless im actually really sick and by the time i made it to the toilet i was screaming for my DF cuz i was shaking and all.
    Im 7 dpo today and hoping for a bfp this month. I never ever get sick like that its gone now but i am still feeling "waves" of nausea as soon as i sit up. I took the day off work looking smelling anything makes me wanna gag. The only thing i can down is water...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    Oh no you poor thing. I hope and pray its due to you being utd!!
    Last edited by shelby27; 06-06-2012 at 08:57.