+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 62 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    5days now I don't feel so bad about testing at 8 haha

I hope it's to early for all of us, although its only 4 weeks off the pill for me so still early days, if it isn't this month I won't be upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have the worst bloating today, I have NEVER been this badly bloated in my life. Fingers crossed its a sign!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

larazie  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD18 for me & I still not sure if i have Ovulated or not...i dont use OPK's & I really havent been taking any notice of my CM but all the same we have still been DTD most nights . I have been gettng tightening of my lower belly last couple days which im hoping is a good sign but time will tell. I have my BT on friday which will be CD21.
    DH & I are seeing INXS thursday night & we are looking forward to having some time to ourselves...my parents are coming over to look after the kids . It's kinda funny as each time im pregnant we've gone to a concert...i was 4months preg with DS when we saw Shannon Noll then We went & saw Kasey Chambers & took my dad as it was his birthday present & the next day i found out i was preg with DD so i might have a thing going on here lol (we will just have to wait & see)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im out af arrived earlier today, i was 12 dpo today, does that mean im only having a luteal phase of 11 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to all the BFN and fx for those testing in the next few days!!

I'm on cd 10 with o symptoms today!! Having my sister over tonight for dinner hopefully Dh stays awake so we can get down and bd!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm, huge headache, ate a whole chocolate bar (something I wouldn't normally do), short temper (poor DD), and extremely bloated (DH said to me this morning while patting my belly "you already look pregnant" he regretted those words as soon as they came out!) I think I know what might be coming tomorrow

Sorry to all the ladies who have already received their AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, may I join?

I am one week late for AF and I have negative HPT's and a negative blood test today so I am definitely NOT pregnant and I have no idea what's going on. The only other time in my whole life that I missed a period was when I fell pregnant in January of this year.

I spotted for 3 days last week (not even close to needing a pad) so I'm going to count that as AF so today would put me at CD7. Hopefully I actually ovulate this month seeing as my whole cycle has been thrown out of whack! I usually ovulate at CD12-13.

Please put me down for testing 28th June as that would be when AF would be due if I remain a 28 day cycle.

Sorry to all the BFN's and here's hoping Joyful June is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    shelby27 - How was the wedding?! Have you got any photos for us?!

There are so many new people here, its hard to keep track! Best of luck to everyone

I'm CD22 & hoping for AF to arrive on time next week so it means my cycles are back to normal. I'm on my second round of antibiotics for the season - got a dose of tonsillitis now! Lucky me! I guess there is a remote chance I could be pregnant, but I'd rather not be after all of the medication I've had to take! Hopefully next month I'll be healthy enough to feel better about TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Congratuations for all those mums to be!!! Very exciting!!! Sorry for those ladies who have AF bummer!!! for you for next time.

AFM I am CD 31, fertility friend has no idea what does I O'ed and keeps changing its mind. I know my temps are much higher the last 3 days and with an average cycle of 33 Im pretty sure I o'd around CD 16 as that is when I felt it too and we DTD almost everyday but I was really sick then so maybe it didn't take?

Ive done about 3 HPTs this week ahah and all neg I mean I can imagine a faint like but that is it my imagination. Being that this is my potentially 3rd pregnancy you would think I would be familiar with it all but I can't remember. All my symptoms could easily be AF arriving. it doesnt

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was naughty and tested early ... Today and got a with Clearblue Digi!!! SO HAPPY.. Baby dust to all