+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    waitingandhoping - fx af doesnt show up! vitex is really good, before i went on clomid i took it and it made my cycle go from 67 days to 38ish days. good luck with temping!

maybenumber3 - fx af doesnt arrive. do u usually have regular cycles?

luvbug - sorry to hear that af arrived

misspetepie - good luck! when r u testin?

afm - well i've got my 10dpo BT on saturday..can't wait
    Yeah usually except last month my cycle was 36 days instead of 28. This cycle I got a pos opk on cd14 and crampy o pains on cd 16 and had to dtd with dp (if you know what i mean) on cd 17 so I think this cycle might be a bit longer. I'll test again on saturday morning if af hadn't come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok af showed up at 3am.

On to next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg. Omg. BFP!! (Tried to post pic but error from my phone. Will jump on comp when DP at work
    So cannot believe it. Only 2 cycles of trying after our first preg that ended up as a blighted.ovum/misc. I hope so much that we have a keeper. I had been having my preperiod spotting ie brown mucous for the last few days but it slowly disappeared yesterday and none today. I thought AF was due Tuesday.and had been testing with the tests we have at work. On Tuesday I child squint really hard and see a shadow but I figured it was probably exactly that, a shadow. Had told myself if AF hasn't arrived by Thursday I would pull out a FR (as a negative today would mean we were out due to only having BD'd one weekend 2.5 weekends ago lol). I almost dropped the stick in the toilet because.from afar it didn't really look like anything but then I picked it up.

Gahh...sorry for the long rant post, Im just super freaked out/excited that it has happened again. DP is of course taking the chilled approach and doesnt want to get excited until we actually get a scan with a bean enclosed this time

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Omg. Omg. BFP!! (Tried to post pic but error from my phone. Will jump on comp when DP at work
    So cannot believe it. Only 2 cycles of trying after our first preg that ended up as a blighted.ovum/misc. I hope so much that we have a keeper. I had been having my preperiod spotting ie brown mucous for the last few days but it slowly disappeared yesterday and none today. I thought AF was due Tuesday.and had been testing with the tests we have at work. On Tuesday I child squint really hard and see a shadow but I figured it was probably exactly that, a shadow. Had told myself if AF hasn't arrived by Thursday I would pull out a FR (as a negative today would mean we were out due to only having BD'd one weekend 2.5 weekends ago lol). I almost dropped the stick in the toilet because.from afar it didn't really look like anything but then I picked it up.

Gahh...sorry for the long rant post, Im just super freaked out/excited that it has happened again. DP is of course taking the chilled approach and doesnt want to get excited until we actually get a scan with a bean enclosed this time

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Congratulations!!!! Fantastic news. Fx you have a sticky bub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Testing to see if pics come up

2012-06-28 06.48.30.jpg
    2012-06-28 06.49.04.jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MickeyMouse84 For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I love seeing BFPs. Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP mickeymouse84!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my second month trying for my first, I'm do excited. It feels a bit premature to be on this site but feels so good to hear others feeling the same way I am. I am at day 9 of this cycle, however have incredibly irregular cycles anywhere from 34-49 day cycles for the last 12 months so am a bit worried about my chances but still hoping it all happens easily. I really look forward to future posts. This thread has made me feel so happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far so good all today is 14 dpo still no sign of af which makes me happy I'm hoping that thing stay the same I'm starting to notice things , my boobs seem fuller, I'm needing to pee more, I've got reflux , and a few other lil things which haven't happened much. With DD I had no morning sickness until 12 weeks and it went right until I was admitted to hospital 29 and only came back if I wasnt given the strong meds lol I'm hoping so a smooth ride this time after the preg from hell with her and everything since I'd love a breezy one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic81 View Post
    This is my second month trying for my first, I'm do excited. It feels a bit premature to be on this site but feels so good to hear others feeling the same way I am. I am at day 9 of this cycle, however have incredibly irregular cycles anywhere from 34-49 day cycles for the last 12 months so am a bit worried about my chances but still hoping it all happens easily. I really look forward to future posts. This thread has made me feel so happy.
    Welcome Magic81

Not premature at all! Good luck on your TTC journey it's such an exciting time
    I am also on my second cycle of TTC...going to test tomorrow at 11dpo! I can hardly contain my excitement

Bubhub is a great forum for advice and support, I hope you find it as great as I have
    alot of gals on here take vitex (from health food shops) for irregular cycles, it might be worth trying out. Good luck!