+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear a few of you had BFN

Last night I had really bad nausea and then spent the night vomiting
    The last time I vomited was over 3 years ago hoping its a sign but could just be something else!! Waiting till Sunday to test I did one last night BFN it's to early I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Crap I caved and tested! Why oh why... I'm only 5dpo lol. So impatient!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out AF arrived this morning on cd28 & 14 DPO Only good thing it was a perfect cycle...onto next month I guess. Good luck to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Trayc - we recently got a sperm test for OH. Just ask your doctor for a sample request and then go to the nearest centre to you to get the cup etc. it's a bit of a mad rush once you do it cause you only have 3 hours to get it from OH to the testing facility do you'll need to find out when the couriers pick up at your centre!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Another BFN this morning at 12 DPO... Wondering if I should hold out until the end of the week and try again then if AF hasn't arrived... If I went to the Dr do you think they'd do a blood test? Or would they just tell me it's too early and to keep POAS?
    I don't think they'd do a test until AF is late. Are you already late, if not, when's it due? Good luck.

Sorry to all those who have AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had promised myself I wouldn't torture myself with early testing this month and just wait for AF to arrive (or not!) Unfortunately I caved this morning at 8-9dpo and got a BFN :-( that'll teach me! AF isn't due for another week so will try and just wait and see...

sending everyone lots of babydust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    My sister has 2 kids, one is 2 1/2 and the other is 6 weeks, they're such beautiful kids, I can't wait til we have one of our own! My other sister has been TTC for years now, and is now on her second cycle of IVF. I'm a bit scared that I might be pregnant and she won't be... If I am, I'll be happy for myself, but when my other sister (the one with a 6 week old) told my parents, one of the first things mum said was "poor ______". I don't want to feel guilty about trying to have a baby, but I do, but I'm quite a bit younger than my sister, plus she's overweight, smokes and drinks whereas I take good care of my health and body... Hopefully this guilt is crazy pregnwncy hormones :-P
    I could of written this my older sister has been trying for 7 years. And when I got pregnant with DS the first thing my mum said was oh no your poor sister. My family was happy for me but it was hard at the same time. I wrote a thread in here called 'pregnancy guilt' have a read it might help you feel better. Hugs

Oh no all these BFNs

I did a test got a BFN at dpo8 is that way to early!? Lol

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-27.639784,152.702947

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about all the BFN, i got another today on 11dpo, hope it's just too early for us all fx
    Time for some tmi just checked my cp and it's getting higher and feels rounder than usual(?) but there was so much watery cm way more than I have had before, hope these are good sighs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha yeah tormy def too early!! No self control! I found out the first two times at 8dpo so hoping by the weekend I should know.

I'm cramping today though and that's consistent with AF showing in a week so not overly hopeful I went to the movies last night to see 'what to expect' and kept crying! Didn't realise how emotional I was about the miscarriage until I got half way through the movie. Lucky I was only there with my sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Hi all, I'm starting a new thread as Sian indicated she needed a break. If there are updates to be made then please let me know in this thread and I will be happy to update it.I look forward to hearing about lots of BFP's.Good luck to all of you TTC in June!Erin
    BFP- Purple, BFN/AF - Green
    May (For shame, early testers, for shame! )26 - CozWesty

June

1 - Sian, OurSerendipity, LuvBug, rachel27, Eko (Please note that Eko is banned from POAS ever again due to her impertinence and must make like the ancient Egyptians and pee on wheat or barley instead! ), Romy13, Ready4aBelly
    2 -
    3 -
    4 - chan79, BB78, Charmed Mama
    5 - JR03
    6 - pinkorblue, CinderElla88
    7 - pigeonpairplusone, rayroo, MyLittleStar
    8 - Lil Smurfy, jessandmeltrappel, mummycarly
    9 -
    10 - Juststarting, Perth12, FelH, maco
    11 - BBJunior
    12 - Perth12
    13 -
    14 - shelby27, Blonde Assassin, Cheetara, loz13b, JJZK
    15 - nomes83, dream girl, lochyandtaylasmum, Mummyx2 princesses
    16 - larazie
    17 -MummyOf2Sweeties
    18 -MrsErinR
    19 -
    20 -
    21 - LaDiDah, chickenfoot83, Millie82
    22 -
    23 -
    24 -
    25 -
    26 - pinkkate
    27 -
    28 - miss_petepie
    29 -
    30 - pinkorblue, waitinghoping, Tormy

Not sure of testing date - trayc, MummaJez, MrsLozza, loz13b, Lilbub4us, meegzz, OrganizedMummy, Godslilnadia, bubbabailey, angelini, MaybeBabyNo2, MickeyMouse84, w8ting4baby, tutru, angelis13, KyzaV
    Hi can i please join? Af is due 15th June but i will be testing on the 12th as it's my Bday and i don't think i will be able to help myself lol it would be such a lovely bday present