+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 662
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    8dpo, cd31...3 days til I test!
    this is driving me bonkers

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyleoe For This Useful Post:

    MsImpatient  (26-06-2012)

  3. #572
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    3,998
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked
    677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well Im 99.9% sure Im out for this month. AF isnt due till Fri but Im 15dpo with neg test so pretty sure its all over. Really bummed because next month it looks like DH and I wont be in the same place at the same time around O time even if we were I wouldnt be testing till early August so if we miss this one, not chance till Sept. Feels like forever away

    Just incase, Ive bought a thermometer to BBT next cycle and Ive booked in to see our FS about starting the IVF road again in August. Didnt want it to get this far

    Congrats to those who have got BFPs in the past few days

  4. #573
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Well Im 99.9% sure Im out for this month. AF isnt due till Fri but Im 15dpo with neg test so pretty sure its all over. Really bummed because next month it looks like DH and I wont be in the same place at the same time around O time even if we were I wouldnt be testing till early August so if we miss this one, not chance till Sept. Feels like forever away

    Just incase, Ive bought a thermometer to BBT next cycle and Ive booked in to see our FS about starting the IVF road again in August. Didnt want it to get this far

    Congrats to those who have got BFPs in the past few days
    Well...it's not 100% over til she's here, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you
    I temped this last cycle and used OPK's and I've really enjoyed the whole process. I felt like I knew my body and my cycle, but I've learnt so much more from doing this. It also helped me feel a little more in control of the whole process (read: control freak!) in a really positive way. Some people think going down this road is stressful (and I was one of them), but I have found it to be the opposite!

    Lets hope AF stays away and you won't have to find out for yourself

  5. #574
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkkate For This Useful Post:

    MsImpatient  (26-06-2012)

  7. #575
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Hi.
    I would love these opks if they are still available.

    April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

  8. #576
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,226
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    1,428
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Great news. Congrats.

  9. #577
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

    Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Congrats pinkkate

  10. #578
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,276
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gratz to those with BFP

    Afm: well Af is due today(wed) and I donno I dont have any tests left I have had some faint BFP but yesturday I did one with fmu and got bfn I donno if I'm last month af started that morning so I'm dreading it plus I never get cramps or anything do I never know when af is here until I see her lol I'm nervous about things now I've had some symptoms bad reflux sore boob gas etc but nothing stays long so I donno if it's me or not argh wish there was a home experiment u could do lol so right now it's a waiting game this cycle started may 30th an I Oed around cd 15 so af should be here soon maybe I should cHange locations so she can't find me lol

  11. #579
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,895
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    Well...it's not 100% over til she's here, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you
    I temped this last cycle and used OPK's and I've really enjoyed the whole process. I felt like I knew my body and my cycle, but I've learnt so much more from doing this. It also helped me feel a little more in control of the whole process (read: control freak!) in a really positive way. Some people think going down this road is stressful (and I was one of them), but I have found it to be the opposite!

    Lets hope AF stays away and you won't have to find out for yourself
    This is the first cycle I've been temping and using OPKs. Before I went off the pill, I thought I was going to be one of those people that relaxed and just let it happen. I did that for the first month. The second month I bought a maybe baby ( completely useless for me), the third month I started temping, and the fourth month I threw in OPKs. I think this is the most relaxed I've been. I got my pos OPK on Saturday, 4 days earlier than I thought I would O, and have had the last 3 days with higher temps. I'm more relaxed cos I can see evidence of what is going on. Not sure how relaxed I'm going to be for the rest of the TWW though.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Kyleoe  (27-06-2012)

  13. #580
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Squeak - pm me your details and I will throw them in the post

    Thanks ladies. Off to make a doctors appointment to get some bloods done.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Joyful June Triers and Testers
    By Apple iPhart6 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 519
    Last Post: 13-06-2012, 12:00
  2. Fantastic February triers & testers.
    By angelsfromheaven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1501
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 13:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim Rostrevor runs learn to swim classes for children and adults. Lessons are run during the Summer months (Oct-Mar). Our indoor centre at Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!