Reviews
    8dpo, cd31...3 days til I test!
    this is driving me bonkers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyleoe For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well Im 99.9% sure Im out for this month. AF isnt due till Fri but Im 15dpo with neg test so pretty sure its all over. Really bummed because next month it looks like DH and I wont be in the same place at the same time around O time even if we were I wouldnt be testing till early August so if we miss this one, not chance till Sept. Feels like forever away

Just incase, Ive bought a thermometer to BBT next cycle and Ive booked in to see our FS about starting the IVF road again in August. Didnt want it to get this far

Congrats to those who have got BFPs in the past few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Well Im 99.9% sure Im out for this month. AF isnt due till Fri but Im 15dpo with neg test so pretty sure its all over. Really bummed because next month it looks like DH and I wont be in the same place at the same time around O time even if we were I wouldnt be testing till early August so if we miss this one, not chance till Sept. Feels like forever away

Just incase, Ive bought a thermometer to BBT next cycle and Ive booked in to see our FS about starting the IVF road again in August. Didnt want it to get this far

Congrats to those who have got BFPs in the past few days
    Well...it's not 100% over til she's here, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you
    I temped this last cycle and used OPK's and I've really enjoyed the whole process. I felt like I knew my body and my cycle, but I've learnt so much more from doing this. It also helped me feel a little more in control of the whole process (read: control freak!) in a really positive way. Some people think going down this road is stressful (and I was one of them), but I have found it to be the opposite!

Lets hope AF stays away and you won't have to find out for yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkkate For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkkate View Post
    Hi ladies. I was in the old June thread and got my bfp today. Still a little panicky as af isn't due till Thursday. But I have a whole heap of fertility2family opks if any one would like them. I am happy to post to anywhere at no cost!! My way if paying it forward.

Hi.
    I would love these opks if they are still available.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Great news. Congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats pinkkate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gratz to those with BFP

Afm: well Af is due today(wed) and I donno I dont have any tests left I have had some faint BFP but yesturday I did one with fmu and got bfn I donno if I'm last month af started that morning so I'm dreading it plus I never get cramps or anything do I never know when af is here until I see her lol I'm nervous about things now I've had some symptoms bad reflux sore boob gas etc but nothing stays long so I donno if it's me or not argh wish there was a home experiment u could do lol so right now it's a waiting game this cycle started may 30th an I Oed around cd 15 so af should be here soon maybe I should cHange locations so she can't find me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    Well...it's not 100% over til she's here, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you
    I temped this last cycle and used OPK's and I've really enjoyed the whole process. I felt like I knew my body and my cycle, but I've learnt so much more from doing this. It also helped me feel a little more in control of the whole process (read: control freak!) in a really positive way. Some people think going down this road is stressful (and I was one of them), but I have found it to be the opposite!

Lets hope AF stays away and you won't have to find out for yourself
    This is the first cycle I've been temping and using OPKs. Before I went off the pill, I thought I was going to be one of those people that relaxed and just let it happen. I did that for the first month. The second month I bought a maybe baby ( completely useless for me), the third month I started temping, and the fourth month I threw in OPKs. I think this is the most relaxed I've been. I got my pos OPK on Saturday, 4 days earlier than I thought I would O, and have had the last 3 days with higher temps. I'm more relaxed cos I can see evidence of what is going on. Not sure how relaxed I'm going to be for the rest of the TWW though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Kyleoe  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squeak - pm me your details and I will throw them in the post

Thanks ladies. Off to make a doctors appointment to get some bloods done.