+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

So my internet cheapies have slowly shown a stronger line (well.. I took about 10 tests over 2 days lol) so I used the first response today...

I now feel it is real, since it is showing on an 'official' test if you know what I mean...

Calling Dr today!!

When does everyone plan on telling their parents (and in laws)? I figure pretty much now, incase something goes wrong (so my DP does not have to be my sole support)...

Is it weird it will be just me telling mine and his parents (he is a bit over whelmed still... Think he was hanging on to my comment 'oh it takes 6 months to a YEAR to get pregnant these days! lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post

So my internet cheapies have slowly shown a stronger line (well.. I took about 10 tests over 2 days lol) so I used the first response today...

I now feel it is real, since it is showing on an 'official' test if you know what I mean...

Calling Dr today!!

When does everyone plan on telling their parents (and in laws)? I figure pretty much now, incase something goes wrong (so my DP does not have to be my sole support)...

Is it weird it will be just me telling mine and his parents (he is a bit over whelmed still... Think he was hanging on to my comment 'oh it takes 6 months to a YEAR to get pregnant these days! lol)
    Congratulations.

When I get my bfp, I'll tell my family straight away, for the same reason as you, just in case something happens and I need support.

Could you leave it a couple of days and see if DP's shock wears off?

Thanks
    Reviews

Calling Dr today!!

Yay ....so it's officially congrats

I would tell my family and a couple of close friends straight away. I am really close with them and would want their love and support regardless of how the pregnancy turned out.
    however it is such a personal choice and I would jut suggest you do what you and your dp feel comfortable with
    Congrats again MsImpatient and I wish you all the best!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie82 View Post
    Wholly crap!! Omg Omg Omg!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub
    Congratulations !!! That's awesome !!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Calling Dr today!!

That's awesome MsImpatient!! I told my parents & sister & DH told his parents & brothers...i told my two closest girlfriends but thats it until the 12 week mark. One of my friends has just conceived naturally after being told they have a 2% chance & going through 3 cycles of IVF...she will def be there & understand IF, god forbid, something happens!

I am still in shock! The FRER test is still sitting on the kitchen bench...two dark lines clear as day! I came off the pill on April 24 after being on it since I was 19...so 11 years...and i've just fallen pg in my 2nd month/cycle...absolutely stunned!!

I know exactly when it happened too! I was meant to O on the 9th, but i got massive cramps on the 10th...but before that, we actually dtd after being awake for an hour or so...im pretty sure it was that day!! Then pretty much exactly a week later I felt those 'stitch pains', scared it was gas...but it was obviously implantation...then a couple of days later i just got a short throb through my right breast & that was it for the symptoms...absolutely nothing...boobs are fine now, no pain at all!

I've got 2 more tests left, so i will test tomorrow morning & the morning after. We drive out of Darwin after living here for a year on wednesday to go back home to perth...great timing! I'll be 12 weeks on my birthday, the 19th august...my 30th! Then ive got my sisters hens the weekend before and her wedding the weekend after...looks like ill be completely sober!

OMG, i am so happy!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Millie82 For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (24-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds wonderful Millie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie82 View Post
    Thanks pinkorblue!

Not feeling hopefully anymore...just not feeling it, not feeling anything actually! At least when I get back home to Perth (driving from Darwin to Perth next wednesday after living in Darwin for a year) I won't be pg so I can go straight into a full time job! And be able to catch up 'socially' with all my friends!
    Hehe well looks like the social get together with ure friends will have to be done with mocktails. Enjoys your trip down from Darwin. Ill hi five u on the way past, im driving to Karratha haha. Congrats again

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahaha...sure will be! will be interesting to see if anybody picks up on it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 26

Feeling really awful last night and today, I wonder if I've got ibs ??

Feeling nauseous, crampy, gassy.

I did a hpt and got a bfn, hoping I tested too early, I won't test again until af is late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!! So exciting to all the BFP!! Two more since I was last in here!! Yay!!
    I am so sorry to all of you that the stupid witch turned up! I hope that next month is defiantly your month!!