Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whooo hooooo BFPs. Congrats

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way, im sooooo not down with the lingo, so getting a little confused reading some of the posts! Wahhh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missteapot View Post
    By the way, im sooooo not down with the lingo, so getting a little confused reading some of the posts! Wahhh!
    There is a list on here somewhere...do a search for bubhub acronyms! That should help get your head around it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested today, 2 lines! yayy! although it was feint it was there!
    3w5d at present!
    Congratulations !!! Hope its a sticky baby for you

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, just out of interest, how soon after ovulation would you get pregnancy symptoms do you think and can you get pregnancy symptoms with bfn results a week before AF is due??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had symptoms for about a week or a few days longer, mood swings, OMG and the worst boob pain on the planet, i was nearly crying some nights! also a tiny bit nauseas the last 4 days..
    i dont think my dates are wrong but my ovulation started the 9th june, and i got a positive test today!
    Oh and im not due for AF till the 25th

7. The Following User Says Thank You to missteapot For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had symptoms for about a week or a few days longer, mood swings, OMG and the worst boob pain on the planet, i was nearly crying some nights! also a tiny bit nauseas the last 4 days..
    i dont think my dates are wrong but my ovulation started the 9th june, and i got a positive test today!
    Oh and im not due for AF till the 25th
    Congratulations !!!

I have no idea when I ovulated but I'm not due for AF til 1st July but I have been moody and have the sorest boobs...omg they hurt...I poas today but it was a bfn but I expected that. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, to all those mummas who tested before their AF was due.

Are you concerned that ol AF might still rock up, even though you have got that 2nd line?

I am feeling a bit anxious about that, and am considering not seeing the Dr til after AF is due.

Also, I still have the pain on my left side. I freaked when I read that it is a sign of an ectopic pregnancy, along with pain that radiates up to the shoulder.. But it is not constant.

And I am dealing with a precious DP who is freaking out that this has all happened so fast... He keeps telling me 'but your not even pregnant yet.. You just don't know!'... I am trying to warn him that I will be very emotional soon, and these kinds of statements are not helpful. I may have said he needs to man up and deal with it lol...

I already have some baby names... Connor or Lucy... (he of course has not agreed to discussing ANYTHING baby related just yet lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    So, to all those mummas who tested before their AF was due.

Are you concerned that ol AF might still rock up, even though you have got that 2nd line?

I am feeling a bit anxious about that, and am considering not seeing the Dr til after AF is due.

Also, I still have the pain on my left side. I freaked when I read that it is a sign of an ectopic pregnancy, along with pain that radiates up to the shoulder.. But it is not constant.

And I am dealing with a precious DP who is freaking out that this has all happened so fast... He keeps telling me 'but your not even pregnant yet.. You just don't know!'... I am trying to warn him that I will be very emotional soon, and these kinds of statements are not helpful. I may have said he needs to man up and deal with it lol...

I already have some baby names... Connor or Lucy... (he of course has not agreed to discussing ANYTHING baby related just yet lol)

Lol yeh i still worry about the AF, but i have had bad luck in the past... AND i have been a moody b*tch for about 2 weeks, my DP has been copping it from me left right and centre, It actually scares me because more and more i keep sounding like my mother! LOL

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missteapot For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Congratulations !!!

I have no idea when I ovulated but I'm not due for AF til 1st July but I have been moody and have the sorest boobs...omg they hurt...I poas today but it was a bfn but I expected that. Lol

Thank you!
    Think you may be ovulating over the last week, I might be wrong though! LOL