Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tormy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG and I freaking the f out lol was trying to restraing myself from doing any more tests than fmu well Hehe I caved and did one tonight as I had been hold for a long time I think well over 4 hrs lol I just didn't need to go any way I went in and figured it would do the test as I had enough to spare an extra and I was about to have my shower figuring that if I could see a second line through the glass I would test in the morning otherwise I would hold out for Sunday or Monday WELL I washed my hair and saw that 7 mins had passed do I looked out the glass door an saw a second line WTF like I'm 8dpo Friday and I thought I saw a faint pos on the fmu on but for this to be visable through foggy glass ImageUploadedByBub Hub1340296009.510901.jpg

I had a pos opk on the 14th ad only the one and last month I coulda sworn I had bfp but af arrived sadly so untill the test is closer in intensity to the control I'm not getting excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo....Congrats angelis13! U can get a little excited...that's still pretty dark!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie82 View Post
    Oooo....Congrats angelis13! U can get a little excited...that's still pretty dark!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub
    .. I'd be getting excited! Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Welcome Anxious, good luck with ttc #3

Bummer Mummyx2 Princesses, hope July is your month.

I think Im now around 10-11dpo. Sore boobies, af-like feeling in my belly. AF isnt due for a week from tomorrow cos lately Ive had 19 day luteal phase. Hoping the witch isnt planning on rocking up tomorrow and giving me a 28 day cycle again... Ive ordered some IC tests, waiting for them to arrive then will test. Its killing me waiting but a good plan cos Im not tempted to test early having none in the house. I work/like in a small town and many of my students work at the local stores so it would be too easy to be sprung buying a pregnancy test and word get out... especially as Im a Child Studies teacher so it keeps me from just ducking out and buying one!!
    For you waitinghoping, I hope those tests don't take to long to arrive. I would be going out of my mind...you could always duck out to the store undercover if you get really desperate (fake mustache and cap should do the trick).

I absolutely love the quote in your signature. It's just beautiful
    Sending a bucket full of your way!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh how exciting angelis13!!

I would be Getting excited if I were you...congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So.. Here's the story...

I have been testing everyday since 6DPO (yeah yeah I know)...

All have been negative of course..

Today is 10 DPO... I took another IC test, waited 3 mins, saw nothing so popped it back in its cover and back in the draw with the others..

Now... I decided to have another gander at it, as I keep thinking I am not giving these tests enough time to develop (I guess I keep telling myself I am not preggo to save myself the disappointment... First cycle lol).

So I grab the test back out to look at it (3 hours later) and OMG there is a faint ghost looking 2nd line!!

I double check all the other tests I had done and NONE have a second line on it...

I know you arn't meant to take the result after a certain amount of time (and I will save some pee and test again with a more expensive one) but what do you ladies think?

Might I be in with a chance?

PS my 'gas' pain on my left hand side is still here... Since 6 or 7 DPO... (I stated which earlier lol)... I am not constipated or anything, and am not farting more then usual.. So maybe it isn't gas?

I am so confused and excited right now lol... (hopes still not too high though... )

Thanks
    Reviews
    MsImpatient- I would maybe test with a first response (if you can't possibly wait til tomorrow morning- I know I couldn't!)
    &

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    MsImpatient- I would maybe test with a first response (if you can't possibly wait til tomorrow morning- I know I couldn't!)
    &
    I have two in the bathroom... Holding my pee for as long as possible (I usually pee every 30mins lol) and will test with that.

My DP dad is here, so can't talk to him right now lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    You must be going crazy waiting
    ...why do visitors turn up at the worst times??
    Let me know how you go...I am only 4dpo so I've got ages to wait