+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinkorblue I'm suspecting I'll be testing around the 30th if AF doesn't arrive before then... I'm not using opk's and am still learning what my cycle is doing so I'm saying the 30th cos it will be the latest AF should arrive (I think, lol)!

Not though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had the best phone call this morning when i was on my way into town to do shopping..my gynos midwife/receptionist called & told me i did ovulate so im so excited...i guess ill be waiting for BFP or AF to show up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmP87 View Post
    Pinkorblue I'm suspecting I'll be testing around the 30th if AF doesn't arrive before then... I'm not using opk's and am still learning what my cycle is doing so I'm saying the 30th cos it will be the latest AF should arrive (I think, lol)!

Not though
    Yay!! I thought mabey I would move to july but not now good luck and big fingerscrossed af doesnt arrive but a beautiful BFP

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

EmP87  (18-06-2012),larazie  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all AF was due Friday and still not here. But getting bfn everyday so I think AF is just late. Have a stinky cold now- woke up with such a sore throat, now it's killing and feeling freezing and stingy eyes :-(.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Wooohoo finaly in the TWW 1DPO
    Sorry for the af arrivals and bfns. Im not sure yet if I am testing 30th now or not as it is the day af should arrive though fx she doesnt show. Is any1 else testing so late in the month. Feel like I need a TWW buddy so we can symptom spot together

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    Yay pinkorblue! I had a pos OPK yesterday...no temp rise yet, thinking I will do my first test on the 29th! I am so excited-I've had a feeling June was going to be lucky for us!!!! Now bring on the symptoms
    For Bfp's for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    mrserinr - sorry to hear that AF arrived

pinkorblue - yay for tww! i'm ovulating tomorrow and am having my BT on the 30th - fx we both get bfps

larazie - yay for ovulating! fx AF isn't on the way

afm - well i had my bloods done today and an ultrasound and i had one 26mm follicle. I then had to go back this arvo for a trigger shot (my first one so i was quietly freaking out). So i'm due to ovulate tomorrow night (well 4am weds morning apparently lol). So yay for ovulating . i head back next weds for a BT to make sure i ovulated and then i go back on the 30th for my first hcg test.
    Horray for you tormy! Its great you know exactly when o will happen! Did the trigger shot hurt?

I am taking my last clomid tomorrow morning so fx that i will O 5-10 days later. Will be doing lots of opk as never sure what's best time of day to test! So far no clomid side effects so hopefully they don't arrive when i O.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    When we were ttc our 1st (DS) i was give trigger shots too...i didnt even feel them as i was given mine in the belly fat lol but when ttc 2nd (DD) & now 3rd i havent been given any trigger shots..i have no idea why but hey it worked to get DD & hopefully it'll work soon with bub #3 . Im on CD31 today & am getting my hopes up just a little now i know i actually did Ovulate & knowing last cycle AF arrived on CD29.

ME 27 DH 31
    DS 6/5/2009
    DD 13/7/2011

TTC#3 since November 2011
    PCOS & insulin resistant
    2nd round clomid (150mg this round)
    Last edited by larazie; 18-06-2012 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok just wondering if I could get your thoughts....

I am currently having (on average) 35 day cycles but can sometimes go up to 42 day cycles, they seem to be getting longer We are trying for a natural BFP again (got one when TTC DD1 while starting IVF) and its hard living 400km away from DH for the next few months so timing is everything!! so Im OPK obsessed atm.. Last cycle I had a 35 day cycle with O happening on day 14 (so a 19 day luteal phase..) and got a clear positive on the OPK. This cycle no +tve on the OPK but some symptoms of Oing around day 14 again (not all usual ones though).... Im starting to wonder if I actually do O every cycle or not? Does a 19 day luteal phase sound rediculously long to you guys? I used to have 14 day one every cycle without fail... Everything Ive been reading says it should be up to 16days max... Im confuddled...... any thoughts or advice would be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Larazie Im in SE SA too....
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 18-06-2012 at 22:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    10/11 dpo BFN with frer I'm not feeling very hopefull at all.