+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 62 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie82 View Post
    Random question ladies...im about 7 or 8 dpo today and i've had a stitch like niggling pain on my left side for about a day or so. I'm not keeling over in pain or anything but its a 'just there' type of pain. I've been reading into implantation pains/cramps but im picking up that they should be more to the centre rather than one particular side...is that necessarily true?

I hate the 2ww...you read into each & every thing waaayyy too much!

So i dont know if im focussing on this too much and making into something its most probably not or im freaking out (scared it could be ectopic, mum had one before i came along and im forever worried itll be hereditary!)

any comments to set my mind at ease are welcome!
    Not to get your hopes up but when I fell pregnant beginning of this year, at about 10dpo I had a constant niggling pain on my right side. It went on for about a day and yes, it didn't make me keel over in pain, but it did hurt some and it was hard to ignore.

I don't know why you're having it but I do know that I had mine because I was pregnant.

Best of luck and

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Millie82  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I think I'll take that on board and just store it...then hide the FRER i have in my undies draw until Monday! Im due for AF about saturday so im hoping that by then if its a dead negative, then it wasnt meant to be...or it could be well & truly positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! I think I'll take that on board and just store it...then hide the FRER i have in my undies draw until Monday! Im due for AF about saturday so im hoping that by then if its a dead negative, then it wasnt meant to be...or it could be well & truly positive!

Get your DH to hide it because if you know where it is you'll use it! Trust me! I got my positive 7 days after AF was due so it's never over until AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm...good idea!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Random question ladies...im about 7 or 8 dpo today and i've had a stitch like niggling pain on my left side for about a day or so. I'm not keeling over in pain or anything but its a 'just there' type of pain. I've been reading into implantation pains/cramps but im picking up that they should be more to the centre rather than one particular side...is that necessarily true?

I hate the 2ww...you read into each & every thing waaayyy too much!

So i dont know if im focussing on this too much and making into something its most probably not or im freaking out (scared it could be ectopic, mum had one before i came along and im forever worried itll be hereditary!)

any comments to set my mind at ease are welcome!
    OMG This is the exact reason I rushed on here today!!

I have had a 'pain spot' on my left side for about 2 days now (today is 6 DPO), and was concerned about perhaps the eggship had landed as an ectopic pregnancy.

THEN, just this morning, I had pains in my boobs, radiating from my nipple in a 'spider web' fashion...

Sooo... Without anyone actually knowing or having any medical training... Am I looking good??

I have no super smell or anything though... And I have been having nausea for the last month and a half from some mystery issue (not sick), so am not really worrying about that sign at all...

I am loving the anticipation (first cycle though lol).. I am very much someone who loves 'hope' more then reality... If that makes sense lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    OMG This is the exact reason I rushed on here today!!

I have had a 'pain spot' on my left side for about 2 days now (today is 6 DPO), and was concerned about perhaps the eggship had landed as an ectopic pregnancy.

THEN, just this morning, I had pains in my boobs, radiating from my nipple in a 'spider web' fashion...

Sooo... Without anyone actually knowing or having any medical training... Am I looking good??

I have no super smell or anything though... And I have been having nausea for the last month and a half from some mystery issue (not sick), so am not really worrying about that sign at all...

I am loving the anticipation (first cycle though lol).. I am very much someone who loves 'hope' more then reality... If that makes sense lol.
    6DPO is probably far too soon for any sort of symptoms like sore boobies but I guess stranger things have happened! Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just make sure you're aware of the (sometimes unwanted) reality at that time of the month!

for both of us!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Millie82 For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just make sure you're aware of the (sometimes unwanted) reality at that time of the month!

for both of us!

Yeah I know.. I probably get all these 'symptoms' every month... Just that I am taking notice for once... lol..

It is 'fun' at the moment... In reality I really don't think I am preggo... But I like the hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is! this is my 2nd month/cycle and trust me, the spotting doesnt get easier! altho i do feel somewhat more relaxed, if thats possible, as Dh said to me the other week...'i doubt you'll fall pregnant within 6 months'! But then each month he keeps asking...'are u pregnant yet?'...which doesnt help at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wooohoo finaly in the TWW 1DPO
    Sorry for the af arrivals and bfns. Im not sure yet if I am testing 30th now or not as it is the day af should arrive though fx she doesnt show. Is any1 else testing so late in the month. Feel like I need a TWW buddy so we can symptom spot together

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (18-06-2012)