+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    today is CD28 & have been feeling the same as last cycle the week b4 AF arrived so im not feeling too confident. last cycle was a 29day cycle so will test tomorrow morning but if i get BFN i will test again monday or tuesday depending if AF arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question... If I O later in the month, does that mean a longer cycle? When should I expect my AF to arrive? Just want to try figure out when I should test...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it would generally mean AF would come later

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovable For This Useful Post:

LuvBug  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Happy86 - AF is also due today. I haven't tested for a few days (all bfn). I think I'm 13dpo but I'm not sure exactly as I didn't use opk's this month. Good luck to us. Can't believe the 2ww is almost over

Happy 86 & loveable - im in same waiting game as u. AF was either due today or tomorrow. It's a no show today, still getting BFN. Feel like AF on way. Will be here for me tomorro. Still hoping not. Fingers crossed for you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same here. AF due tomorrow...frer so far all BFN so I have resigned myself to the fact that it is on the way. I just want it to come and then I can get on with the next two week wait!

Good luck to everyone who is yet to test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh sooo confused okay so DH and i have been TTC #2 for a couple month but thinking about it for a while now i have pcos and after a recent 'clean out' im pretty sure i have no cyst yet just my massive hormone inbalance... well last cycle was about 33 days and i ovulated around cd19 which seems to have been the normal for the last few NOW THIS cycle started 30th may so i should O this weekend so i started testing the other day and got a POS OPK Thursday today on a whim lol around lunchtime i did a preg test lol i got a faint pos... i was beyond confused .. i had to go out for family business and came home and did another bang another POS .... WHAT THE HELL RIGHT?? i donno if i am preg or not ill re test in the morning before i go out but this is mega confusing as i only got a pos ovulation Thursday and only Thursday ANY ONE ELSE HAD THIS ... btw im using internet cheapies as they dont break the bank if ur and addict like me :P I did another set ( one opk and one hpt) and still neg and I'm sooo confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out AF arrived last night goodluck to the rest of you ladies waiting i hope you all get your BFP!! I will be moving onto my 4th month wow i so didn't expect it to take this long with my DS it happened first month but i guess it's not always the same and all we can do is stay positive and keep trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummyx2 princesses View Post
    Happy 86 & loveable - im in same waiting game as u. AF was either due today or tomorrow. It's a no show today, still getting BFN. Feel like AF on way. Will be here for me tomorro. Still hoping not. Fingers crossed for you both xx
    Im out AF arrived last night, goodluck i really hope you get your BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    Happy86 - AF is also due today. I haven't tested for a few days (all bfn). I think I'm 13dpo but I'm not sure exactly as I didn't use opk's this month. Good luck to us. Can't believe the 2ww is almost over
    Goodluck i hope you get your BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD29 & BFN..AF is due today & im still feeling like she may show in next day or 2 but yet i havent had any spotting as yet this time. I dont even know when i ovulated. Will test again in couple days if AF hasnt shown up.