+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Don't get disheartened yet. HPTs are not the be all and end all. I have a friend that never gets +ve HPTs until she is around 8 weeks pregnant.
    oh thank u this gives me hope.. fingers crossed. this cycle is playing with my head. im waiting until.monday and.if.af has not arrived.im going to get a BT

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    im out af just arrived

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me AF is due today or tomorrow so looks like im out because when i was pregnant with my son i got a positive on the day AF was due and there wasn't even a hint of a line on today's test at 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy86 - AF is also due today. I haven't tested for a few days (all bfn). I think I'm 13dpo but I'm not sure exactly as I didn't use opk's this month. Good luck to us. Can't believe the 2ww is almost over

Thanks
    Reviews
    im out.... af arrived... but not even enough for a pad.... no pain yet... been ttc for 15 months moving on ttc for 16 months now... i would pay 3 or 4 years of wages just to fa prrgnant...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i got upset.... felt like giving up so i went and bought a coke from cafe at work... spoil myself lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessandmeltrappel For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    im out.... af arrived... but not even enough for a pad.... no pain yet... been ttc for 15 months moving on ttc for 16 months now... i would pay 3 or 4 years of wages just to fa prrgnant...

That sux, sorry AF arrived.

I can't imagine what you're going through. 3 months and i'm already falling in a heap when AF arrives. I can't imagine 15 months of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That sux, sorry AF arrived.

I can't imagine what you're going through. 3 months and i'm already falling in a heap when AF arrives. I can't imagine 15 months of it.
    when i reached 3 months of ttc.... geee it seems like a life time ago...

hang in there...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy86 View Post
    BFN for me AF is due today or tomorrow so looks like im out because when i was pregnant with my son i got a positive on the day AF was due and there wasn't even a hint of a line on today's test at 12dpo.
    Hang in there..its not over until AF shows. When i was preg with my DS (bub#1) i didnt get a BFP til i was 5-6weeks preg & with DD i got a fiant + the day i was due for AF it just shows how they all are different

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I have been a bit quiet this month as I didn't want the whole TTC thing to consume me. We are on month 2 and already I went a bit crazy on month 1. So I have been keeping busy as much as possible and only popping into BH once a day for a catch up!

CONGRATS to all the BFP's, how exciting! Big hugs to everyone having AF arrive, she is such a witch!

CD16 here and I got a positive OPK this morning (using a digital) so I am set to O in the next 24-48 hours it says. I have O pains as well which is a good sign I think? We have been BD'ing every 2 days this week as I usually O on CD14... today I had a major dip in my temp so I am sure its gonna happen tomorrow-ish. FX we catch the eggy and hopefully and pink one

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuvBug For This Useful Post:

larazie  (15-06-2012)