+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 67 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    msimpatient - welcome yes your in the right section. that's great that ur cycles are back to being 28 days after being on implanon. fx you get a bfp soon!

chickenfoot - good luck! i hate tww fx it goes quickly for u

jessandmel - boo at ur bfn!
    chasey - congrats on ur bfp!

cheetra - congrats on ur bfp!

bondgirl - yay for af starting - how long since ur last primolut?

afm - well im at cd14 today and still waiting to ovulate fx it'll b next week

and yay for all the bfps this month!!!
    AF started 3 days after stopping primolut. The gynaecologist said I may not get much of a bleed at all, and he's right as its still just brown CM like the first day of a period but hasn't moved onto the red stuff yet. I have that heavy AF feeling though, which is weird as its been soooo long!

I'm assuming it's still ok to start the clomid tomorrow (CD2) even though it's not what I consider a 'proper' AF of bright red blood?

I'm also worried that if I O later than day 14 then it won't show up on my day 21 blood test....I guess I will do some OPKs and if I don't get a positive until later then I will postpone the bloods until 7 days after I think O has occured.

Here's hoping the clomid works!
    It's so annoying to be having to do this! First cycle TTC DS and boom, I was UTD in one month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    I'm here waiting with you! CD31 for me - I don't think I've ever had a cycle this long in my life!

Did you use an OPK or have signs of ovulation this first cycle Shelby? I only got a small amount of EWCM & bloating, that's it. So not really sure if I ovulated or not because I didn't use an OPK. They say if you get AF it means you've definitely ovulated. But what happens to those of us who don't ovulate first month off the pill?! Limbo land :what:

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub
    Where in this together

I got massive O cramps one night and did a opk test that confirmed it. I didn't use opks or check any discharge etc (except that once) because I was so busy with the wedding and honeymoon. I will next month though....whenever that may be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    Pretty sure a guy called Murphy has something to do with it...

Though I really want to find out, cause due to doing the deed, it seems I have gotten my first UTI in YEARS!

So I have sculled 3 litres of damn cranberry juice in 2 days ($15 fricken dollars later mind you!) to try get rid of it naturally, as I do not want to go on something, 'just in case'...

So really want the days to hurry up...

However, if it gets too bad I will go to the Dr anyhow, just trying to head it off now..

Keep in mind I usually drink 4 - 5 litres a day anyhow...

RARGH!!
    ...stupid UTI & stupid Murphy! I hope the cranberry juice does the trick

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here my body goes again with conflicting symptoms. Today: cramps, nausea- especially with coffee strangely, a strange sense of taste, and a backache that's been around all week..oh and insomnia last night. I know AF is coming and it frustrates me even more because whyyy must I feel like rubbish all the time for nothing? If I was pregnant I wouldn't mind half as much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Not true about def ovulating if you get AF. You can have AF and not ovulate. It's called an annovulatory cycle .. something like that.
    Oh really? Thanks for that information, I didn't know that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Where in this together

I got massive O cramps one night and did a opk test that confirmed it. I didn't use opks or check any discharge etc (except that once) because I was so busy with the wedding and honeymoon. I will next month though....whenever that may be.
    Yep sounds like we are! I might invest in an OPK for the next month too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyNo2 View Post
    So here my body goes again with conflicting symptoms. Today: cramps, nausea- especially with coffee strangely, a strange sense of taste, and a backache that's been around all week..oh and insomnia last night. I know AF is coming and it frustrates me even more because whyyy must I feel like rubbish all the time for nothing? If I was pregnant I wouldn't mind half as much!
    It is frustrating. Hopefully AF isn't on the way, and you're feeling like rubbish for a good reason

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyNo2  (14-06-2012),MsImpatient  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6/7 dpo today, I wish I could stop thinking everything is a symptom. I tested at 10dpo with ds and got a bfp and had no real symptoms untill about 14dpo its doing my head in. This is only our first "real" month of ttc so I don't want to get my hopes up too much.Will also start opks next month.
    Going away tomorrow with my side of the family and DS. DH is staying home so will do my first poas Sunday night.Will let you know how I go then hopefully to read of more bfp, no more uti's and no signs of AF for anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys... well im 15 dpo now which i never reach 15 dpo and i tested with a frer this morn and bfn... you know how when you havr those middle of the night cramps and u wake up with af... well i had that. but i woke up and there was no blood. just watery cm and sorry tmi it was like that clag glue. so when i was in the shower sorry tmi again i put a finger up you know where thinking thay maybe there was blood but it wasnt coming down yet. but nooooo. just more clag stuff.. i felt my cervix standing up and its like double the size and almost.longer than what it usually is... i think.. according to my normal 25 or 26 day cycle im 2 or 3 days late... i honestly thought id wake up with them this morning. i also have had sorry tmi again... constipation this morning... help me.... i did a internet cheapie and a frer this mornibg both bfn... what do u all think ive had af cramps on and off since monday... monday being the worst at 10 dpo...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    hi guys... well im 15 dpo now which i never reach 15 dpo and i tested with a frer this morn and bfn... you know how when you havr those middle of the night cramps and u wake up with af... well i had that. but i woke up and there was no blood. just watery cm and sorry tmi it was like that clag glue. so when i was in the shower sorry tmi again i put a finger up you know where thinking thay maybe there was blood but it wasnt coming down yet. but nooooo. just more clag stuff.. i felt my cervix standing up and its like double the size and almost.longer than what it usually is... i think.. according to my normal 25 or 26 day cycle im 2 or 3 days late... i honestly thought id wake up with them this morning. i also have had sorry tmi again... constipation this morning... help me.... i did a internet cheapie and a frer this mornibg both bfn... what do u all think ive had af cramps on and off since monday... monday being the worst at 10 dpo...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    Don't get disheartened yet. HPTs are not the be all and end all. I have a friend that never gets +ve HPTs until she is around 8 weeks pregnant.