+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Will keep you all posted. Hope you additional cramps turn out to be your bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another point to add. With my first pregnancy I didn't know I was pregnant until the day after af was due and I remember driving home from work a few days earlier and nearly having to pull off the motorway as I had a sharp pain so bad. Well I have a similar pain on bank hol Monday- again when driving- a bit dangerous. Do u ever get sharp unmissable pain with implantation? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm still here still waiting, I guess I'm just waiting for AF to show, stoopid long cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    2DPO... Think I can test yet?? lol

How am I going to wait 2 WEEKS??

ARGH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MsImpatient View Post
    2DPO... Think I can test yet?? lol

How am I going to wait 2 WEEKS??

ARGH!!
    ...it's like the days go in slow motion!
    funny how you spend years feeling like it's ALWAYS that time of month...then you start TTC and a cycle takes forever

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    ...it's like the days go in slow motion!
    funny how you spend years feeling like it's ALWAYS that time of month...then you start TTC and a cycle takes forever
    Pretty sure a guy called Murphy has something to do with it...

Though I really want to find out, cause due to doing the deed, it seems I have gotten my first UTI in YEARS!

So I have sculled 3 litres of damn cranberry juice in 2 days ($15 fricken dollars later mind you!) to try get rid of it naturally, as I do not want to go on something, 'just in case'...

So really want the days to hurry up...

However, if it gets too bad I will go to the Dr anyhow, just trying to head it off now..

Keep in mind I usually drink 4 - 5 litres a day anyhow...

RARGH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i feel like im getting a uti now..... arghhhh no sign of af tho which is good she was due today or yesterday. .. but still bfn

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    i feel like im getting a uti now.....

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    LOL! Drink up!!

I am so hopeful for my first cycle, cause I actually FELT the ovulation cramping (which I had never notice since leaving high school where I would complain about it... A teacher quietly informed me as to what the pain was about lol).

Since reading that it is only a 20% chance, I have been pretty bummed out... And to me it seems weird that mathematically, it is always a 20% chance, yet most get pregnant within a year.. Even though each and every cycle is only 20%...

It makes me loose hope in conceiving quickly, but gives me hope about playing lotto... (eg, do it long enough and it will happen!) Anyone get the same feeling in the back of their minds? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    I'm still here still waiting, I guess I'm just waiting for AF to show, stoopid long cycle.
    I'm here waiting with you! CD31 for me - I don't think I've ever had a cycle this long in my life!

Did you use an OPK or have signs of ovulation this first cycle Shelby? I only got a small amount of EWCM & bloating, that's it. So not really sure if I ovulated or not because I didn't use an OPK. They say if you get AF it means you've definitely ovulated. But what happens to those of us who don't ovulate first month off the pill?! Limbo land :what:

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    I'm here waiting with you! CD31 for me - I don't think I've ever had a cycle this long in my life!

Did you use an OPK or have signs of ovulation this first cycle Shelby? I only got a small amount of EWCM & bloating, that's it. So not really sure if I ovulated or not because I didn't use an OPK. They say if you get AF it means you've definitely ovulated. But what happens to those of us who don't ovulate first month off the pill?! Limbo land :what:

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub
    Not true about def ovulating if you get AF. You can have AF and not ovulate. It's called an annovulatory cycle .. something like that.