+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats bluelips on ur BFP.. I got a negative before a few days before my BFP..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due for AF on 8th June, Going to start Testing on the 8th June haha >.<

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This TWW is killing me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm gonna be devastated if this isn't our month. I bought FRER 3 pack today in preparation for sometime this weekend. I'm thinking I might stash one in my handbag just in case I feel like testing while I'm away.

My SIL has 4 kids and twins on the way. I'm really hoping for a BFP before her baby shower in July.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I will be testing this month in about 8 days hoping for a BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I join? I had egg retrieval today, yet to find out exact date of bt, would be nice to go through the process with others at same stage

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please put me down for testing on 14th.
    I will do my best to avoid PingOAS 'til then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg congrats blue lips and romy!!!! That's fantastic!!

I only used the opk once this cycle as I was so busy, I think I should of o over the honeymoon, but whether we caught the egg or not only time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your wedding Shelby! I hope you have a great honeymoon

13 DPO today & I've got really sore b's now...tried to test this afternoon but it must have been faulty cos even the test line didn't work It looked like there was a second line kind of like an evap line but I guess I'll just have to retest in a day or so if still no AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Hoping I can join - we are currently in TWW TTC#2 - and it is driving me insane. I just returned to work from having bub 1 and thought that would be a good distraction but no all I can do is focus on what my body is doing and if I am poss preg. I have been having odd cramps and had a cough today and every time I coughed I felt my stomach cramp. Not sure when I will test - it will prob start this week although with DD1 I kept getting a BFN till I was over a week late and 5 weeks preg.

Baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    This TWW is killing me. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I'm gonna be devastated if this isn't our month. I bought FRER 3 pack today in preparation for sometime this weekend. I'm thinking I might stash one in my handbag just in case I feel like testing while I'm away.

My SIL has 4 kids and twins on the way. I'm really hoping for a BFP before her baby shower in July.
    Thankfully I have been FLAT OUT and work for the last week so haven't had much time to think about babies (except when I feel a twinge or cramp in my belly lol), I think I would go nuts if work was quiet!

My sister has 2 kids, one is 2 1/2 and the other is 6 weeks, they're such beautiful kids, I can't wait til we have one of our own! My other sister has been TTC for years now, and is now on her second cycle of IVF. I'm a bit scared that I might be pregnant and she won't be... If I am, I'll be happy for myself, but when my other sister (the one with a 6 week old) told my parents, one of the first things mum said was "poor ______". I don't want to feel guilty about trying to have a baby, but I do, but I'm quite a bit younger than my sister, plus she's overweight, smokes and drinks whereas I take good care of my health and body... Hopefully this guilt is crazy pregnwncy hormones :-P