+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my bleeding only lasted a couple of hours last night and today I am very queasy and sore BBs.

Could I still be in with a chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rayroo - that definitely looks like a BFP to me!! Fingers crossed the FMU tomorrow comes up the same

Jessandmel - Yes cramping can be an early preg sign, hopefully tomorrows test will bring you good news!

JJZK - Hmm not sure, could be. Id wait a couple days and if AF hasnt shown then test again.

I was due to O this weekend but not sure if it happened or not... some months I get definite O pains, some months nothing. I was testing with OPKs regularly, got faint lines but never anywhere near as dark as control (got a line as dark as control last month when I did get O pains) yet today they have gone back to no line...... Confused... Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rayroo View Post
    Opinions please! (as you can see I cracked tested as soon as I got home from holiday)

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub
    Congrats definately a BFP!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

rayroo  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    im 11 dpo and ive had major pms symptoms and the worst lower back pain... the same type of pain as you get when you have your period. basically its like af cramping... ive never had this other than when af is actually there.

is af cramping a preg sign...got 3 FRER tests for tomorrow morning..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    Jessandmel - cramping was the only symptom I had this time around (and it's looking like a BFP for me, and I'm still cramping but it seems a fuller feeling) and didn't have symptom that I ALWAYS get (a pain under my left arm). Just had a bit of dry blood / brown mucus afer bd'ing (sorry TMI) - that was two days before testing and was upset as I thought that was AF on her way. Fingers crossed for you.
    Last edited by rayroo; 11-06-2012 at 18:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JJZK View Post
    Congrats to all the !!! It's so good to see.

Unfortunately my BFP is a sad one. Just decided to POAS even though AF is not due until Wednesday. Sat on the loo and realised I am bleeding. Did the test anyway and got this...

Attachment 23187

I feel crushed before I even had a chance to be excited...
    are u sure u have lost the baby? u know it is quiet common to bleed at the start of a pregnancy...my friend bleed off & on up until she was about 14weeks preg & she now has 5weeks to until she is a mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely out. AF has arrived 2 days early! No idea what's going on there... Good luck to everyone still left testing this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I'm out - AF arrived yesterday :-(

Good luck to everyone else who is yet to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    just tested 11 dpo frer test but at night time... BFN... ill try again tomorrow

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    gah i've been away all weekend - so i'll try and catch up with this fast moving thread!
    JR03 - Congrats on the BFP!!

kyleoe - fx you O soon, how long are ur cycles normally?

shelby - long cycles suck eh. how long are ur cycles normally?
    reevefamily - congrats on ur BFP!!!

lemonhead - i know i hate tww until the tww lol

bon0000 - sorry to hear AF arrived

jr03 - yeh a blood test is normal to confirm a pregnancy not a urine test. usually you'll have a dating scan at aroun 7 - 8 weeks to confirm ur due date and then nothing till 12 weeks.

cinder - sorry to hear that AF showed up

mummyz2princess - yeh the IC's do say that they can pick up 10miu but i find that frer's pick up bfp's earlier.

bond girl - it took about 4 days for my AF to arrive after primolut
    rayroo - looks like a bfp to me - CONGRATS!. I'd test tomorrow again with a frer with FMU

jessandmel - yes AF pains are preg symptons. fx its a good sign for u

afm - well my BT on friday confirmed that i wasn't ovulating yet (dah i knew that already) anywayz i gotta go back tomorrow for another BT - i dont think i'll b O'ing till next week sometime. On another note i'm on thyroid medication atm and i've just realised that i've had an allergic reaction to it , i've had a rash on my neck for the past week or so and i didn't know what it was from - then this weekend i forgot to take my tablets with me when we went away and the rash went away - then when i got home i had my tablet and my neck flared up with red welts again and it has been soo itchy..so i'm back to the docs tomorrow to see what the deal is
    It's my first cycle off the pill so of course i was 28 on the pill. But when I went off the pill to have Dd 2 years ago they went out to 35 days, but going by when I Oed this first cycle is 40 days. Yuk I feel like I'm going to get lapped soon lol I hope they don't get longer.

I hope the doctors can sort out the rash, how annoying!! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out unfortunately for this month. AF arrived yesterday 3 days early. : ( Massive congrats to all the BFP & hope to be joining you soon. x