+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 62 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel27 View Post
    BFP, BFP, BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies DO NOT give up!!!!! I tested 10DPO, 11DPO, 12DPO ALL BFN
    Tested this morning at 16DPO and got my BFP......It isn't over until AF arrives

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Congrats to you! Best wishes for your pregnancy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blonde Assassin For This Useful Post:

rachel27  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although no AF today, the BFN from.the first response test was enough to crush my hopes. Congrats to the BFPs. See those who are still on the ttc journey in the july thread.

Sent from my LT15i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juststarting View Post
    And how do I tell the difference between an evap line and a BFP? Wait til tomorrow morning I guess hey..
    Can you post a pic so we can have a look? Fingers crossed its a early BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

I would love to join in...I am new to bubhub.
    DH & I have been TTC for a couple of months. I am currently on cd12. I guess I will poas on the 23rd...if I can hold out til then

I am just wanting to share my TTC journey with others going through the same super exciting time in their lives!

I am hoping June is a great month for everyone

Kyleoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although no AF today, the BFN from.the first response test was enough to crush my hopes. Congrats to the BFPs. See those who are still on the ttc journey in the july thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayroo View Post

How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Yay to the BFP!!!!

BFN again for me today at 13dpo, still feeling rather pregnant, still having mild cramps and pressure, have started feeling like I have a uti the last few days, nipples have stated hurting and just now I had the strangest taste and smell of onion it's really random cause I don't eat onion or have any in the house cause I'm allergic to it. I'm hoping my BFNs turn into a BFP fx fx fx

just realised that my ticker ran out, hope its a good sign!
    Omg I've had cramping today and even more strange, I have been smelling and tasting onion today too!!! I eat onion but haven't this week, so I have no idea why I'd be smelling it! I had a BFN yesterday with a FRER so trying to just move on and not think I could still maybe be UTD...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Omg I've had cramping today and even more strange, I have been smelling and tasting onion today too!!! I eat onion but haven't this week, so I have no idea why I'd be smelling it! I had a BFN yesterday with a FRER so trying to just move on and not think I could still maybe be UTD...
    It would be so great if these were signs we are utd, i am also trying to just move on and not think I'm utd, I will test on Sunday if AF doesn't show up on sat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    It would be so great if these were signs we are utd, i am also trying to just move on and not think I'm utd, I will test on Sunday if AF doesn't show up on sat.
    I just tested again but still BFN... A have irregular cycles so I'm not sure when AF will show, today is 14 DPO so I thought it would be today, no signs yet though!
    Good luck for Sunday :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH just got home he has got home early I wonder if I oed yesterday if I still have a shot if we dtd tonight, let's give it a crack lol