+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 67 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling very dizzy and nauseous today. I'm thinking that I am either UTD or coming down with the flu... FX it's first one. Still holding out on testing cause I am so scared of seeing another BFN. Currently only 10-11 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessandmeltrappel View Post
    Is getting ulcers in the sides of ur mouth a pregnancy symptom... Ive got a few that appeared over night. Also can you get nausea... Before the baby implants i had horrid nausea at 6/7 dpo... Had quite a few sharp pains over the past 3 days...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub
    My GP told me it was impossible to feel nausea before implantation but then you never know. I got nausea with my last pregnancy at around 16DPO and even then, my GP said that was way early. Fingers crossed this is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Feeling very dizzy and nauseous today. I'm thinking that I am either UTD or coming down with the flu... FX it's first one. Still holding out on testing cause I am so scared of seeing another BFN. Currently only 10-11 dpo.
    Fingers crossed for you it's the first option. I've seen your posts and just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I really hope you get your BFP.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay to the BFP!!!!

BFN again for me today at 13dpo, still feeling rather pregnant, still having mild cramps and pressure, have started feeling like I have a uti the last few days, nipples have stated hurting and just now I had the strangest taste and smell of onion it's really random cause I don't eat onion or have any in the house cause I'm allergic to it. I'm hoping my BFNs turn into a BFP fx fx fx

just realised that my ticker ran out, hope its a good sign!
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 07-06-2012 at 13:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? It's great seeing BFP' let's hope it's 'contagious'! My AF is due between 27-29 June so I'll be testing on 30th is AF doesnt show beforehand ! Good luck to everyone testing in the coming weeks! And To all!!

Em

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I couldn't help myself and tested just before lunch. First with an IC and then when I saw an evap line? Or very faint line? I tested with FRER and got the same, a very very faint squint your eyes and you can see it line. Has anyone got evap lines on 2 tests like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And how do I tell the difference between an evap line and a BFP? Wait til tomorrow morning I guess hey..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats I all the BFP! So exciting and gives me hope. I was naughty and tested again today at 7DPO. BFN. : (. I can't help myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm counting myself out and going back to assuming I can't get pregnant, all this hope just hurts my feelings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all the BFP's.

CD20 for me & have my BT tomorrow morning. Been trying to keep busy with trying to get the house work under control lol & it seems to be working until i stop & get on the computer lol.
    Im so excited as DH & I are going out & seeing INXS playing & my parents are baby sitting WHOO!!! its going to be good to have some time to ourselves...last time we had some time to ourselves it was in Novemebr for our wedding anniversary.