+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabailey View Post
    Oh this is me, minus the dog, but I have been a crying mess over the last few days, 5dpo I am hoping this is a good sign but don't know if you can have signs that early??
    I was googling that today. Some women say they knew within a couple of days of ovulating. I would have thought that you wouldn't until implantation, but who knows. TTC #1, so this is all new to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    kimmee - good luck with ttc! fx your not here long

bon00 - i'm guessing that the period tracker has ur O at the wrong time.

jr03 - sorry to hear that you got a bfn

jessandmel - fx the nausea is a good sign!! that was one of my earliest signs that i started getting before implantation

cinderella - fx you get a bfp this month

mummajez - sorry to hear you got a bfn will probably see u in the july thread.

felh - yes af cramps are a pregnancy sympton

onlyjuststarting - welcome. you usually get implantation bleeding at around 9dpo.

tobysmum - are you doing cycle tracking with clomid? i took primolut aswell just before starting clomid - as i had a 70 something day cycle with no O or AF in sight. i think it took about 2 weeks after my first primolut tablet for AF to arrive. My first cycle of clomid worked - but unfortunately my bub wasn't sticky.

afm - i'm thinking of getting some preseed - although even though im on clomid lasst month i did have quite good cm (sorry for the tmi lol). i'm supposed to start my blood tests from tomorrow (cd8) to check for ovulation - but i just can't get to the clinic tomorrow so im going on friday instead - i didnt ovulate till cd23 last cycle, so i dont think im going to ovulate anytime soon
    Thanks :-) yeah i have my fingers crossed. Its the first thing that crossed my mind when the horrid nausea woke me from my sleep.. I thought omg im pregnant simply because the nausea was that bad. It was horrible. You know when you just wish it would come up because youd feel better.... Like that. Im 8 dpo tomorrow. I did a test this morning but its obv too early so im going to wait until friday now. Boobs arent sore but nipples r a bit sensitive. Good luck to everyone else too

Sent from my GT-N7000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It's not over til AF arrives. Fx it doesn't.
    Thank you for your positive thoughts, I'm torn between being hopeful and accepting this isn't our month and moving on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hope everyone isn't going too stir crazy during the TWW...its the longest 2 weeks ever!!

CD4 here, so still a while to go.

Is anyone gender swaying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    i'm only cd7 - with a 38 day cycle im so over it already lol. i'm always quitely swaying for a girl, but i wouldn't mind either way. are you gender swaying?
    Oh wow a very long cycle! It must be an excruciating wait

Hmm not so secretly hoping for a girl, but of course I'd be over the moon with a boy too we were gender swaying but I worry that if we keep limiting when we DTD that this whole TTC thing could take a hell of a lot longer than it needs to.

But yes, I'd adore another little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    38 days is short for me lol - before i was on clomid i had 70+ day cycles . the crappy thing is having a blood test every few days from cd8 - it makes me feel like a pin cushion by the time cd23 (usually when i O) arrives . Yeh i'd love a little girl..but since we've been ttc for over a yr now i dont mind either way.
    Ew I had to have heaps of blood tests done when I had my molar pregnancy, I got to the point where I was giving myself my anti clotting shots in hospital .

70 days??? Thats insane! I am so thankful that I ovulate normally, I have a very good cycle, but a very stupid naughty uterus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies well I'm in disbelief. Cd32 and a faint but distinct Hubby even agrees and he's always second guessing my symptoms. Ive run out of hpts tooo grrr

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmed Mama For This Useful Post:

larazie  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    goodluc!!! I hope it happens quickly for u xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    Oh wow a very long cycle! It must be an excruciating wait

Hmm not so secretly hoping for a girl, but of course I'd be over the moon with a boy too we were gender swaying but I worry that if we keep limiting when we DTD that this whole TTC thing could take a hell of a lot longer than it needs to.

But yes, I'd adore another little girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Mama View Post
    Hey ladies well I'm in disbelief. Cd32 and a faint but distinct Hubby even agrees and he's always second guessing my symptoms. Ive run out of hpts tooo grrr

Awesome! Congrats!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lemonhead For This Useful Post:

Charmed Mama  (06-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats charmedmuma!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

Charmed Mama  (06-06-2012)